Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I currently have a ATI Radeon™ HD 5450, honestly it would be awesome to have something better then what I currently have that would be great. Right now my graduate plus loans keep my spending limit low so spending huge stacks of money on a nice graphics card is something I'll have to wait 5 to 6 more years to do.

well i am using asus 290x dcu2 but i have big problems with overheating :/ and lower TDP would be great.  

>WaRRioR_ would like quake full and final....will trade vital organs.\"

5960x, rampage v extreme, 2x 16Gb ddr4 g skil 2400mhz ram, 2x 2tb black WD, 4x samsung pro 256Gb, 3x gtx 980 evga superclocked, Corsair ax1200w, define r4, noctua nhd15, 4x dell u2412m....

I recently got a i5 Skylake that I overclocked to 4.2 ghz. But I only got a R7 260x, which isnt exactly the best card. I cant play games like Dying Light very nicely and a game that my computer has never been able to run; Wolfenstein: The New Order. I have always wanted to play it and I just have never been able to run it at a playable fps :(

Apparently, I've been using R7 240 2gb DDR3 and it's getting the job done but I can't play most of the new games. I need this to play battlefield 1 with no lags. 

I use a gigabyte r9 380x

Send me a card please 

I could use an upgrade for some games highest qualities 

I have a Sapphire HD 3870 and I'mm looking to upgrade everything!! Winning one of the Polaris video cards would be a great start!!

r9 380X, my older brother is always bragging about his 970, hes 22 and im 18. i have no money, and i have college to pay for. maybe this card would make him be quiet. ;)

I'm currently running an R7-ancient series, simply because it has refused to die. I want the new card because I'm starting to get more into 

PC gaming, and i'm pretty hyped on AMD's latest innovations. High fives.

I'm running an XFX Radeon HD 6870 1gb. I've had it since 2013, so it was a 3 years old gpu at that time... now i don't even have ""new"" support for it, hahaha.

For now, I have a Sapphire Radeon 7870XT wich worked well, until i spilled some coca cola on my computer.

Now it crashes when the card become hotter than 80C !

I heard about the new AMD card recently and I'm excited to see what power they can deliver for such a low price ! (And also to reimplace my old card :p)

Coincidentally, for the past day or two I have been planning on building my father a new rig because his is out of date by a few years now. Was thinking of having an AMD fx-6300 cpu and a AMD Radeon 370 but if I win one of these cards I can use the money on getting him a beefier cpu like a FX 8350 or 8370. Please pick me!!!!!!!!!!!

I Have 2 GTX 970 Reference cards from  Nvidia, and really who likes Nvidia any way these days(JKLOLBRO). So I would love a brand spankin new card to pop in to my build :)

PC Picture.JPG