Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GTX 960, just wanna keep gaming forever and ever. (amd ever amd ever.)

Case: NZXT 210

CPU: i5-4690k - GPU: Zotac GTX 960

RAM: G.Skill Ripsaw 1333 16GB (2x8gb) - Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC Mate

PSU: EVGA 500b - HDDs: Western Digital 250GB, Western Digital 500GB, Western Digital 1TB.

well, my last system had a R9 270 by XFX (beautiful design in it's simplicity btw) witch suited my needs at the time, but that system suffered total loss and now i'm stuck running a very subpar R7 250 and it makes me sad, really :(

I have a A10-7850K for 2 years now, So time for an upgrade haha.

Hope i get lucky.. goodluck to you all.. :D

Right now I'm running a R9 290, and unfortunately the temps aren't the best, and neither is the performance on games that came out this year, especially if you want to run them at ultra.

currently struggling with an HD5850. I had a 6850 almost since it was released (dec 2010), but nowadays i feel the 1gig of vram is small for many games. I got a 7870 2gig from a friend, because it was overheating too much (it even died, now stuck with 5850 for its power)

I'm thinking of getting a new card now, and i like the details of the textures more than the effects, so i'm thinking of an 8gig mode. Even RX480 doesnt need stronger psu, so it's ideal for me.

tl;dr: 6850->7870(died)->5850->>rx480

i doubt they chose someone who just registered, that would be hilarious though

I have a gtx 970, and I personally won't need the gpu, however I want to build my brother a pc, and would love to get him the latest amd gpu. 

Currently using an old EVGA 660Ti Superclocked and it's getting time for an upgrade. Plus AMD's business practices are a looot better than Nvidia's, so I'd rather support them when I can.

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Running a 970 would like to try out AMDs new card

I have a gtx 770 and while it isn't completely outdated for modern games it is getting there. 

"I want it, gibe nao pls."

I'm using an rx 480 right now and i really want to upgrade to crossfire :) I know, im a selfish asshole right?

well i've got an r9 280x which i bought heavily used on amazon, and since i live in venezuela (a country you think so little you didn't even notice it's crumbling apart) i have no chance to upgrade it anytime soon. so a brand new polaris gpu? hell yeah i want that (no guilt tripping intended)

I still have a Radeon HD6950. I shouldn't have to explain why I want something new, right? xD

So, gibe nao pls?

Always happy to get a new gpu. Currently I have a r9 290 and the performance of the card has gone down and was in the market for a new card.

P.S 

Big fan linus

i am casual gamer running on intel 530 igpu, it would be great if i got the card for free , lol

Gots an EVGA 670 SC 4GB. Things were nice until my 1440x1050 monitor died, so i decided to make use of the vram and upgrade to a 1440p monitor. Been feeling it right in the frames for the past year or so. I'd probably give my current card to my brother. gibe nao pls.

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a radeon HD 4350. I'm planning to upgrade...I hope it's self explanatory why.

I have a GTX 670 2GB, and I want one of these cards because AMD are currently a plucky under-dog whose business practices I generally approve and would like to support. 

I dunno what card is in my laptop, but I am planning on making a true pc. I'll come and finally join the pc master race in all its glory! and what better  way then with this BEAST of a card!

Currently ruining and Asus  GTX 550 Ti.
I wanna upgrade to AMD because back in the time i buld my gaming PC i asked the shop seller for an AMD but they were out of stock so i ended up with nvidia.

Aww, I want to replace my 660 since it has only 2gb of vram :(

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3GHz | GPU: GigaByte R9 280X 3x WindForce | RAM: 4x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz | Cooling: SilentiumPC XE-1236 | MB: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P 1.0 | Storage: Samsung HD320KJ & WD15EARS | Case: Aerocool VS-9 Advance

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Linus, I'm not gay but I think you're really hot and your earrings are just to die for. Just saying. gibme nao pls

I have a GTX 660 that i cant overclock and needs my fan on the highest setting, i think thats reason enough