Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

gibe nao plz

i have gtx 970 sli  so a rx480 would be for my nas or just i would buy a second one

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

I want to put it in my Raijintek Metis HTPC build - it has a HD 7970 jammed in it right now, but I want it to be VR capable because the living room is the most viable place for such a setup. 

I'm running a Sapphire R9 280X.  It's alright, but I recently bought a monitor that support Freesync and I can't seem to get at an Rx480 for the life of me.

Currently I have the "1GB ATI AMD RADEON HD 5700 Series" and i just really need an upgrade xD and i want to upgrade to polaris because it just looks awesome and i need a new card!!

using a gt 525 m, yes it's from a laptop and yes the reason is obvious as to why i wanna win. 

so linus , giff it to me. puhleaseaseaseaeaseeeee t.t

well i want to get the rx 480 because my gpu is  evga gtx 260 and i really need a new 

Intel HD 530, I'd love to be able to play games on something besides lowest settings

I have an r7 250 with an A6-5400k. So I guess you can see why I want a new graphics card.

I currently have a R9 380.

A Polaris GPU would be nice to have for VR

To Infinity and Beyond!

Currently running on a GTX 750 Ti.

I'm sure it's obvious why I'd like a Polaris card :D

Thanx for running giveaways worldwide!

I am currently running an AMD 7950 (Yay for end of range specials!)

Keep up the good work at the Linus Media Group!

Cheers

HD4870 1GB

Because I'm poor and want to play current titles but am lacking sufficient funds. Life problems keep getting in the way like mortgage payments, transport and food.  

My rig currently has an EVGA GTX 960, game run great after overclocking, but it means a loud fan and still sometimes lag.

The cpu is a Tri-core amd, it's also an issue, but that's getting upgraded soon and this card would allow for some serious gaming!

I'm using a pair of 270X's currently, but looking to get into VR with a vive, gonna need a bit more juice for that!!

Please??

i want the 480rx because i deserve to win something in life, and because i want to get a new monitor by black Friday xD, so if a get the video card i can buy a cool cheap free sync monitor

FREE VIDEO CARD

FREE SYNC

FOR FREE

get it?

=/

thanks linus and amd good luck to everyone!

TEXASSSSSSSSSS SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wow that card would be an awesome upgrade compared to what I'm using now. I'm using a fairly old R9 290 that even though works really well I want to be able be a bit more future proof and maybe be able to get a couple of 4K  monitors to replace what I have without having to get freakin Nvidia. Good luck everyone :-D

I currently have a 750ti in my rig right now. That was all i could afford because the Canadian Dollar, well, isn't great right now

These new AMD cards are really good at performance and not breaking the bank.