Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well Im running on a R9290x now but since here in Singapore the ambient temp is about 29-32 degrees, it feels like an oven... so i guess polaris will be better? 

I've always been a fan of AMD technologies.

and in case of graphics card i never used one because i always use AMD APU series cards in both my Laptop.

and PC Recently my laptop actually fried with the heavy usage of AMD APU (Due to Heavy Heat it produced).

i never managed to have cooling options in my laptop. I built a PC with AMD cpu  currently i'm using only the PC that i have.

So, I'd love to start with Polaris line up of GPUs to Play and edit my content.

@saivamsi01

I have a gtx 970. I would give the rx 480 to my cousin (now he has a 220 gt..).

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a evga gtx 740 4gb that bought cause of low budget and want to upgrade to the amd polaris because i just bougth just cause 3 and far cry primal and every time i start playing everything goes in slowmotion.

Currently running a R9 280x but its starting to have some weird noises come from the fan, therefore a replacement would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for the opportunity and as alway keep up the great work :)

Got R9 290, but going to study abroad and cannot take my rig with me.. So, need a new one, hopefully, will start from here :D

I would love a new GPU from AMD. It would be a big upgrade from my old GTX 750 from 2013. The problem would be with my CPU it is very underwhelming for today's standards, So I would need to invest in a new one.

Using a GTX 670, want to upgrade because i feel too much like a console peasant with medium details 

I am building a new rig and i think that a rx gpu would fit just nice

So i didnt watch your video about is low end graphic card worth the price or not, and i slam gt630 keppler asus silent ed onto my pc andd..... it can do nothing lol

My current graphics card is a GTX 770 and sometimes it gets really hot so a new one would be a great upgrade to my rig.

Currently got a laptop with a 960m been wanting an upgrade fro a long time pls gib meh nao 

I have integrated intel graphics so i need one good graphics card for playing high graphics game

I don't even have a GPU. I've got Raedon R5 integrated graphics on an AMD A6-7400K. I'll obviously be using it for gaming, as well as maybe some hashing/hash cracking.

Rocking a reference 290 at the moment; would gift the 480 to a friend who is building their first PC.

Currently running a Radeon HD 6870. Not too shabby, but would love an upgrade from it to this bad boy! Thanks for the video. :)

I'm currently using an old mac until I build a new gaming pc which is the reason I want one of these cards.

I have a single and Radeon r7 270 abd I'm looking for a new card myn starting to get a little old 

I have a radeon hd 5770. And with the new gpus, as they are cheaper and are pretty good, i think i can finaly go for a good rig instead of being many years behind playing all games in low quality or not being able to run them at all.

My once proud and magnetic 970 gave off the last of its blue smoke last night. Fair well sweet gtx may the sound fans and the lights RBG guide you home.