AMD Polaris Giveaway

My once proud and magnetic 970 gave off the last of its blue smoke last night. Fair well sweet gtx may the sound fans and the lights RBG guide you home.

I currently run an Asus direct CU 2 R9 290X which is pretty decent I can run most games maxed out at 60 fps 1920x1080 but if I won one of these Polaris 10 or 11 cards I would be able to run every game maxed out at 144< Fps at 1440p 

I have a GTX 960 so i want to move to the next gen cards. Thx to AMD and you guys. Good luck to all.

OK I am currently running a XFX R9 280x Black Double Dissipation. Though it is a nice card it is obviously outdated. So it should be clear as to why I would want a Polaris based card. As for AMD, I've used ATI/AMD GPU exclusively for darn near 2 decades and don't plan to jump ship just yet.

i have a Sapphire  R7 250 2GB gddr3

it sucks a lot and it hits high temps when i play games like ets2 and spintires 

i struggle with my video editing so this would help me a lot!!

gibe nao pls

R9 270.

Did somebody say gabenow pls?

I have a 960 and I have been decently disappointed in their cards until now they have managed to impress me and I want to try there new card but I'm broke 

I would like to use this as an upgrade to integrated graphics in my family's computer. Thanks to your videos, it'll be going in my soon to be built PC!

I'm rocking HD7790. I think that's enough reason why I want Polaris GPU. If that's not enough, this HD7790 sometimes gimme a blackscreen after a couple hours of intensive gaming, fan randomly bump to 100%. Never OC kids.

Intel i5-4690k | Asrock Z87 Pro4 | 2x4GB HyperX 1866MHz | Xigmatek Tauro 500W 80+ Bronze | Sapphire HD7790 1GB DDR5, Core @1250mhz, Mem @ 1675Mhz | Plextor M5s 128GB | Windows 10 Pro

I've slowly been building a vr ready system from my old andinefficient prebuilt pc. Now all that is left is an old HD6750 as a gpu that i bought used a few years ago. I call it my HD420 because its temp goes really high all the time. Hoping to cool itself down my HD420 then proceed to freeze my game before realising that's not how thermodynamics works. So yeah... That is why i'd like a new gpu

Sli 660 2GB needs some upgrading, but no money to do so :(

Also gibe nao pls

well not using any graphics card only use intel hd graphics :(

I'd like either of them since I'm still running a gtx760 at the moment. Though the Polaris 11 I'd probably prefer.

AMD 5850 so its about time I upgrade to something with more oomph!

I have a GTX 760. The main reason I want to upgrade is because my card is showing signs of dying like artifacting for some time now, and the any Polaris card would be over it in term of performance because of Nvidia GimpWorksTM on Kepler (and some Maxwell too now).

Cus I want it now

I want it now

Give me your heart and your soul

And I'm breaking out

I'm breaking out

Last chance to loose control

GTX 760 btw.

Dammit Linus, first you made me stop playing pokemon go for a few minutes to watch your gorgeous face and then you made me sign up to the forum because all the team valor ohh i mean team red goodness and now i want those cards so bad. 

I want to upgrade my old referb hp dual xeon workstation to a gaming pc, here is a build idea for you, referb workstation  with dual 4 core xeons and 8 gigs of 1333hz ddr2 ram and i hope 2 gen pci express for 180 euro( around 257 gypsy money) and a polaris 10 or 11.

The question is will it run crysis and will it bottleneck. 

You know that i have to be the winner because of lizard people and stuff.  

I am currently using a GTX 760 from ASUS (the DirectCU Mini edition) and I would really like to upgrade to try out some 3D programming (maybe VR ? ) and to play newer games on settings above low (@1080p).

Built a LAN PC last August running an i3 4160 alongside a GTX 960. #PoorCollegeStudent

I'm currently looking at getting a GTX 1060, because, well, #PoorCollegeStudent but I *might* go team red...or at least a friend with a crappy PC can game with me on a modern GPU-equipped desktop. ULTIMATE RED VERSUS GREEN!!

At the moment I'm using an Geforce GT 740. I bought it in 2010 but now it even struggling with esports games. I dont really have money for new GPU but I'm in love with these cards' so I'd be happy if I get one of these cards.

gibe nao pls.

I have a GeForce GT 130 xD

I am currently running a R9 285 and I just want the newest and coolest thing on the market like everyone else. so... gibe nao pls

So, currently I have an R9 380 4gb card by Club 3D. Essentially it is the same problem as the 970, where it has 3.5gb of memory, the problem is that I can't play all of the triple A titles on max settings anymore. It's a first world problem, but a new graphics card would be cool to have for VR, one day everyone will have a vive at some point like we all have 1080p monitors. I'd enjoy playing on max settings even if it is just a reference cooler thats loud. I cant wait for VR to be more popular, and we all need a card like this to be mainstream and inexpensive so we can all enjoy good quality gaming. Thanks AMD and LTT for teaming up for another sweet giveaway :)!

I actually have a gtx 760 , and i would want to go with team red for my next card :)

I currently own an Alienware 13 2014 laptop. While I can play most games on medium or high settings, newer games I can only play on low settings on 1080p. I am looking to get a new pc before I go to college. So a graphicscard is quite welcome here :) It would save a lot of money on my build. 
I love your videos! Keep up the good work!