Bitspower or EK Hardline Fittings?

As the title suggests, I'm looking for the best fittings to go with. I'm using PETG with EK blocks and Alphacool radiators. I know BitsPower has a wide range of angles but I'm not looking for angled fittings or anything like that because I'll be bending the tubing. Just want to know who makes the best and most reliable fitting/seal. Please feel free to suggest other brands if you feel they are better :) 

They are both good. Choose the ones you like most.

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

I would get the fittings from wherever you got the PETG tubing from, just to be sure the seal is good and tight.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I used both in my build. Never had a leak from either. The only fitting I've had leak is an Alphacool 90 degree elbow. 

I liked the Bitspower fittings slightly better fitment-wise, but the EK fittings look much better, IMO.

If you can't find the color you'd prefer from one of those vendors check PrimoChill.  They have a nice selection of bright colors.

Thanks guys, I went with the Bitspower ones. Got them off FrozenCPU along with some other parts. I'll make sure to try and use Bitspower PETG but wouldn't any PETG work as long as it's the correct OD? In my case I got 12mm, 16mm would look too bulky in my 750D. I can find Bitspower PETG pretty cheap compared to other brands anyways, but just making sure.

4 hours ago, DrJones said:

Thanks guys, I went with the Bitspower ones. Got them off FrozenCPU along with some other parts. I'll make sure to try and use Bitspower PETG but wouldn't any PETG work as long as it's the correct OD? In my case I got 12mm, 16mm would look too bulky in my 750D. I can find Bitspower PETG pretty cheap compared to other brands anyways, but just making sure.

You do not have to use Bitspower PETG, any will do that has a matching outer diameter (OD).

I use monsoon PETG with Bitspower fittings, works flawlessly.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

Can someone confirm what 90 degree EK fitting I use with a 16mm OD PETG tube? The only one on the EK site doesn't seem to specify compatibility for tube sizes?

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

9 hours ago, atomicus said:

Can someone confirm what 90 degree EK fitting I use with a 16mm OD PETG tube? The only one on the EK site doesn't seem to specify compatibility for tube sizes?

EDIT: EK's 90 degree fittings are made for attaching one end to a block/rad and the other end would require a fitting.

If you want a 90 degree fitting with compression fittings on either end, Bitspower has some great compact options.

5 hours ago, shibbs said:

EDIT: EK's 90 degree fittings are made for attaching one end to a block/rad and the other end would require a fitting.

If you want a 90 degree fitting with compression fittings on either end, Bitspower has some great compact options.

So EK don't make 90 degree fittings for 16mm PETG tubing?? But you could achieve the result by attaching one of their EK-HDC 16mm G1/4 fittings to one of their EK-AF Angled fittings... but that would probably look a bit clunky? Whereas Bitspower do have actual 90 degree fittings that take PETG 16mm, and as you say are more compact and elegant? Seems odd EK haven't got an equivalent product... they are seriously losing out there! Surely they must have something on the horizon given how popular PETG is becoming.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

On 13/07/2016 at 10:25 PM, DrJones said:

As the title suggests, I'm looking for the best fittings to go with. I'm using PETG with EK blocks and Alphacool radiators. I know BitsPower has a wide range of angles but I'm not looking for angled fittings or anything like that because I'll be bending the tubing. Just want to know who makes the best and most reliable fitting/seal. Please feel free to suggest other brands if you feel they are better :) 

I've used both. EK's are much easier to deal with and look nicer imo. You only have to chamfer the tube a little bit for the EK fittings whilst the bitspower needs a more agressive chamfer which can be hard to get right.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

On July 14, 2016 at 2:20 AM, iiNNeX said:

You do not have to use Bitspower PETG, any will do that has a matching outer diameter (OD).

I use monsoon PETG with Bitspower fittings, works flawlessly.

Awesome, thanks :) 

I don't know about this, I'm not saying NEVER do it, but the advice is generally to stick with the same. I was just reading a thread on another forum where someone couldn't get Monsoon PETG tubing to work with EK fittings, even though they were supposedly compatible. The sizing was just ever so slightly off, and this certainly isn't the only time I've heard of this happening. So I would say unless you know someone who has categorically had zero issues mixing two particular brands, do so with caution.

2 hours ago, atomicus said:

I don't know about this, I'm not saying NEVER do it, but the advice is generally to stick with the same. I was just reading a thread on another forum where someone couldn't get Monsoon PETG tubing to work with EK fittings, even though they were supposedly compatible. The sizing was just ever so slightly off, and this certainly isn't the only time I've heard of this happening. So I would say unless you know someone who has categorically had zero issues mixing two particular brands, do so with caution.

Thank you, I'll keep it in mind :) I have heard about issues with Monsoon in particular fitting other brands. But I'm going to do my best to get PETG from Bitspower. Worst case scenario, it's out of stock and I'll have to experiment with the other brands.

It may be to late for next time, I would personally would go with Barrow, The same style that Bitspower has but for less money.

Good luck with FrozenCPU , Hopefully you will actually get your order.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon