MSi's Frozr or Asus DirectCU

rmassena

Of course in referring to the GTX 1070 Gaming X and ROG Strix cards, respectively. Which of these cooling technologies would give me better temps? Or would the temps be almost the same?

Thank you!

Ideally, you may want to avoid ASUS cards due to their cooling. I don't know for their latest cards, but history suggests you should avoid ASUS. Go for MSI.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

Do not buy any GPU that is made by Asus, not fanboying, but their cooler is not that great.

You ask other ppl at this forum, they'll tell you the same thing. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Really? I guess I never thought they would be that subpar

They won't really differ all that much. I'd vote for Asus on this one.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!