Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bootable SSD troubles.

I recently received an old sever from a friend, I put an OS on to it (a Linux Distro) but when making the bootable drive i selected my boot SSD instead of my USB, turning my SSD into a bootable drive (the SSD Also has my main OS on it). Every time i turn on my computer it tries to install Linux on my main computer, so i have do a boot override (REALLY ANNOYING) so i tried to fix the problem by deleting the Linux boot files but that doesn't do anything.

PS: I cant change the boot order the UEFI bootable file will always be at the top.

3 minutes ago, Nebbie40 said:

I recently received an old sever from a friend, I put an OS on to it (a Linux Distro) but when making the bootable drive i selected my boot SSD instead of my USB, turning my SSD into a bootable drive (the SSD Also has my main OS on it). Every time i turn on my computer it tries to install Linux on my main computer, so i have do a boot override (REALLY ANNOYING) so i tried to fix the problem by deleting the Linux boot files but that doesn't do anything.

PS: I cant change the boot order the UEFI bootable file will always be at the top.

Format it?

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i7 2700k 4.5GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240mm / Asus Sabertooth Z77 / HyperX Savage 32gb / EVGA GTX TITAN SUPERCLOCKED SIGNATURE