Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I like that it is easy to set set if I want to watch or play games from my pc if I dont want to use my monitor.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

That looks so sick, living here in Singapore it can often be to expensive to da any large scale gaming things like that, love the video keep up the good work :P.

I will try to use this short throw projector for some crazy experiment I guess group linustechtips select me as the random winner !!! Looking forward for the prize eagerly 

trying to fit a tv and pc in my room, currently it's squashed up. This looks great and would be very useful! it'll save a lot of space. 

The short distance required to project an image of such a massive scale is amazing. LG really raised the bar for projectors with this new innovation.

I would love to play Rocket League with this everytime when i am traveling because of my work!

This is an awesome bit of kit. Would go great in my room especially as it doesn't need a large distance from the wall. Thanks  for the giveaway!

WOW, great High-tech device. That would be amazing home movie nights!

That's the best projector I have ever seen.  It's super compact and can be put super close to the wall. 

This projector looks particularly cool for a few reasons, i particularly like its relatively compact form factor and tame power consumption. Pricing isn't too bad either, seems like a lovely fit for someone who wants a large screen in a small space!

Loved the short as well guys, wouldn't mind some more content in this vein.

Those projectors are super cool. Wouldn't mind having one instead of the crappy TV I have in my room. I'd make it work lol. 

Gaming on a huge 200" "screen" Awesome or I should say display-wall?

Whatever, I'll definitely like to win that Cool, ultra-small, super-light Projector. 

Chilling with family and friends in the garden watching a film would be awesome

The Projector looks awesome - sad though that It will cost a Fortune over here in Germany :-(

On July 9, 2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This actually looks really cool but I don't have a laptop to use this for but if I do get a laptop I'll consider this.

I have the perfect wall to use this on.  This would be awesome to have.

Main PC:  CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-SLI | RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600Mhz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Seagate 3TB Barracuda | Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Monitors: LG 34UC87C, 3x ASUS VS248H-P

Server PC:  CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 Overclocked to 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Stock | Motherboard: ASUS Z87-A | RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600Mhz | Case: Thermaltake Core X9 Black | Storage: PNY 120GB, 2x Seagate NAS 4TB | Power Supply: EVGA 500B 500W 

I've been interested in putting together a projector setup ever since my girlfriend found a pretty awesome 70" brand new screen at a thrift store for about $20. I've been looking at a ton of projectors in the $100-$500 range. I saw this and I was amazed! As much as I would LOVE to own one, it's...well...a tad bit out of my price range. I am thoroughly impressed with the capabilities of this beast!

quite awesome piece of tech actually. You could finally make a cinema room which out projector fan noise right behind or in front of you. Why? because it is on the other side of room. This projector is also neat if you take in account how little space it needs so it is perfect for people which small flats or to put behind your normal tv just for movies at night. unfortunately where i live this thing is like 2.5x minimum wage (which for someone who is still learning is a lot).

I have no chance of winning but i'll try anyway.

Also  there is only 12 months not 16 ;)