Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Well, nice saturday night. Family around. Its about 9 o'clock. Watch a movie? LET ME TURN ON THIS 200" SCREEN MUM.

So brilliant.

- S.

That thing is so compact, yet so powerful. Glad my walls are already painted white.

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It's really cool that someone is able to come up with amazing ideas like this one. Ultra light + Ultra small => Ultra portable plus it is also short range so you don't need much space to use. Just amazing. Thank you LG!

Thoughts on the projector?

Looks a bit like a bin TBH. If a bin could project 200" that is.

pl1830422-public_park_garbage_bin_outdoo

Good for a backyard barbie and movie (or to annoy ur neighbours =D), that compactness~ :o

It's diddy! Also more expensive than my build! Awesome to see this new tech getting better quality. 

I like how mobile it can be with its size and the Smart TV integration. It would go great in a bedroom setup!

Wheel, the PF1000U projector, is .... GREAT. I love it. It is so small, so mompact, and so powerfull. It is a nice gadget to have for the whole family entertainment. 

P.S. I loved your clip. I hope that you will make more like this. :)

This could be the perfect solution to my plans to move 1600Km (1000+ Miles) across my country to study something I cant find a place to study here. With this i can leave my tower behind for a few weeks or send it via freight while i settle into a tiny student unit. Thats what i get for living in the Great Southern Land.

It's pretty neet

Correct grammar? Where we're going; we don't need correct grammar!

-that is the internet if you didn't get it...

I love this!!!!

Because he had a hard drive.

well, it got my attention, not just by how it performs, but mainly about how good it looks (doesn't look 'bulky' as other projectors).

i like it cuz it brings the criminal out of Linus

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

I'm just moving house so this would be awesome to complete my gaming setup in my new room!

Probably one of the easiest to transport projectors on the market. that technology is impressive.

Turn every room in a personal cinema...what else would you want?

Looks sweet, it would be great to have one of them for casual gaming with my friends and family :)