LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

wow really cool bit of kit would really love to win it thanks :) 

That projector is really awesome and if it is going in my room setup it gonna be freaking awesome.

A projektor that is small enough, that I can actually use it in my apartment? yes please

who needs a flat screen when you have this. looks pretty different from alot of the projectors i've owned. definitely something i wanna try. cheers on the giveaway.

It looks nice and compact. Easy to take with to a lan party for example.

Looks like perfect replacement for my old and clonky projector that im carrying around for presentations, usually the problem is too small of a room that i could get a decent image, this would solve the problem perfectly!

Well, I like new tech and this projector looks that it would fit my needs. It's small size would come in handy since Im moving to a smaller aparment. Bluetooth audio out is fantastic and usb host would be perfect for a external HDD.

Its amazing that something like that is available to the public, it would be awesome just to be somewhere and be able to game on a simple wall.

Very cool  little projector I like how u can move it or have come on a trip and it's nice u do not have to have  room big enough to get the best experience would love to have it. Also love the video 

This looks amazing! I can only imagine what multiplayer games would be like on this thing!

Just moved from my tiny studio apartment into a much larger flat and the measly 32" TV my streamlink is hooked up to frankly looks ridiculous in that space. Now this thing on the other hand would be ideal...

Haha this brang back some memories of my mates and I watching the 2015 Oceanic League of Legends championships in my backyard with our Epson LCD projector. We had a big white bed sheet and hung it up outside, it was amazing xD. Eating lots of food and chilling in the cold night. It would be cool to watch the next championships on the lg projector because we had to push our one so far back to get it to fit ^_^
Heres a pic of the magical day :P

SuperGoodProjector.jpg

Thought the image quality was brilliant , desperately need one, my old projector has died. Therefore need a new one. Need it for home cinema and portable home cinemas when on holiday. Please. #LoveEveryone@LMG

Thank You

John Peter Crich (UK Resident)

John Crich

Projectors like this usually don't work that well or have a resolution of less than 720p, This one looks great. If I had $1300 to throw around I might get one. This would be great to use on future deployments or extended training exercises I might go on in the future. 

Never owned any projector, but i would put it too good use. Theres building right in front of my window with flat wall... soo

Wow this is such a good looking projector!

One of these would definitely make mass games of Jackbox at uni more interesting xD

Hope I get this will make my on the go build since my parents are divorced much cooler.

This going to be great for FPS games for a bigger view and for watching movie so you can have your own cinema at your own house :D. I'll definitely play with this.

Hi, nice projector :) I've been looking to buy one for a while for my room at university! Theyre just so expensive :( so this would be perfect :D it looks really bright and awesome

This would make THE BEST attic theater. This, plus some decent speakers = Crysis 3 on 200 inch display xD Would love to convert my attic or spare room to a beast man cave with this :)

Wonderful, would be perfect to create a new gaming room!

This projector gave me a bonner, playing some game on a wall like you did must be awesome !!