Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

That projector looks amazing! I'd definitely use it to make a home cinema in my bedroom ?

I have seen a lot of close-range projectors for more money. Combine that thing with a touchjet wave or similar and it would be perfect for spontaneous presenting and basically almost everything else.

So, my thoughts? Amazing!

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector astounds me Because I use a projector that is 10 feet away that only gets like 75 or 80 inches and I can hear it ? its crazy that I used to have the top of the line but now there stuff like this. I personally would put it in my workspace I'm the new work space I'm moving into I'm about a week for help visualizing my projects and using it for entertainment as well. Good luck to all! And keep it up lmg

Really innovative. This makes having a Projector lot more simple. true example of portable projector is here .I really like the idea of short distance Projection and its Shape and dimensions. great job LG.

Omg finaly, my dad was looking for a light projector for ages. This would be a perfect bday gift.

Imagine if you would, the absolute hilarity that could possibly ensue if a projector happened to be hidden outside of a bar at closing time.

A projector that could possibly be playing a loop of video consisting of the same backdrop it is projecting onto......except slightly edited.

Edited how you might wonder? I don't know.......aliens sneaking down the sidewalk, raptors, gremlins......

Not that I would do that. 

I promise.

Im sure this will fit my little tiny room in singapore. Will be awesome if i get my hands on it. 

I think the projector's distance to size ratio is a amazing making it really conveniente

id love to have one of these to put my alienware alpha on so i can play games in full 1080P on the side of my house at night with my friends 

A projector like this would be perfect for my small home theater. The room is way too small to get a big picture with an ordinary projector... 

• Looks much better than my current lenovo yoga 2 pro. Great job LG. Would like to win one.Waiting.....

my neigborth house is empy and they got some huge white wall that it screaming for this type of use

I literally kept an empty wall in my room just for something like this. #lg #netflixandchill

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Coolest looking Projector I have ever seen. Possibly the future of theater systems. Now if I want to game out on the lawn or a movie on the lawn I can chuck this in a backpack and have it be small and portable enough to use. i also like how it has the Mirror Facing backwards where it goes to the mirror then the wall. Very cool! Would be amazing thing to have!

Actually I'm building a Home Cinema. I have not a lot of spce, so this projector with a soundbar will work perfectly. I'm a apprentice as a photographer. With this projector I could show my photos everywhere. For me as a apprentice, its impossible to buy this projector, because its to expensive... 

This is cool. I would definatley used it in my gaming setup. But i would also brought it with me to freinds, for gaming nights. 

This plus gesture control. :E Nnnfff!

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I love the idea of having a projector which can be used even in the smallest spaces! It would be great for my dorm room

Looks like a damn fine projector - we are building a home theater setup and stuck between deciding on a long or short throw projector. This looks as awesome as we will need it to be!