Help me name this obscure game!

Virtual01
Go to solution Solved by Virtual01,

I found it guys, with the help of Reddit. It's called Memories of a Broken Dimension. Really cool game, here is a youtube video of it:

A Mod can close this thread.

I'm trying to remember the name of this obscure game that I tried out a while back. I'll try to describe it as best as I can. but keep in mind it's a weird game. It's an indie, obviously, and a demo exists for it.

EDIT: For clarity, this is a 3D first person game. Except for the first part which I talk about below.

The game starts out as one of those hacking simulator type games. If you type in certain words the real game will start. You can't really see too well in the game. The whole thing is black and white and you can only vaguely make out structures around you. The goal of the game is to poke around in the darkness looking for switches that will make the platforms around you solid so you can jump on them and get to the next area. The game has a "Tron" sort of feel as you are supposed to be exploring literal cyberspace so the game is extremely stylized. The only things you can really see are lines, some grids, and the structures which look like video game water reflections if they were floating in mid-air.

The title of the game is pretty long and consists of ~5 words.

Hope this helps for anyone who knows what I'm talking about.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

was it on steam?

I don't think so, but it could have been released or gone into early access by now.

17 minutes ago, Virtual01 said:

I don't think so, but it could have been released or gone into early access by now.

Well I don't think I'm going to be any help then :(  A quick tag search for hacking and first person doesn't turn up anything that looks like what you described on Steam.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I found it guys, with the help of Reddit. It's called Memories of a Broken Dimension. Really cool game, here is a youtube video of it:

A Mod can close this thread.