Looking for a person who can make me a csgo roulette site.

So I'm looking for a dev who can setup a website and csgo item bots.  You will get 45% of all profit

Just a random Geek.

So you're offering to get somebody to do all the work and give them 45% ?

Looking at the upcoming problems for CS:GO betting it might not be such a good idea

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

if someone is capable of doing that, why would they do it for you and only get 45% profit

when they can do it for themselves and get 100% profit

?!?commonsense?!?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Because I can make it popular.  I have a twitch with 2.5k followers 

Just a random Geek.

If you could code it your self would you do it for someone else with a 45% cut?

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

4 minutes ago, ExcaliburMC said:

Because I can make it popular.  I have a twitch with 2.5k followers 

hahaha 2.5k

ok then...

i bet 25 people would totally go to your gambling site and bet $1

there are people with 1M+ on youtube who are willing to advertise a website for less than 1% cut

so yeah, you need to get some more realistic expectations

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, ExcaliburMC said:

85%

woah be a little realistic

I came here to say that no sane human being would do all the work for someone else and not get full profit, or at least get payed up front... but thank God there are smart people in this forum. And for real... 2,5k? Offer a YouTuber with 10mil couple items as a sponsor, and he will put it in his intro...

P.S: No Offence, but from this post, which shows your way of thinking, i would say you are a teenager looking for some easy fishy money... doesn't work that way

Money isn't made by scamming people, especially if you're not an official organism and not of legal age to own a company.

Definitely stay away from shady money especially if you're in the US where people sue everything

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

I might be interested in coding something like this for you. Send me your business plan and I'll look it over to see if it's worth it for me financially.

-KuJoe

If you want a good dev then you're gonna need to pay them by the hour for their work lol.

Expert procrastinator.