Star Citizen 2.4.1 PTU Patch Notes (Live at 2.4.1a)

abyss03

Star Citizen Alpha 2.4.1

As with patch 2.4.0, Patch Notes will also be available from my google drive to view and can be found here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxZxS0z_NYtPTjlqeURIRVlrdnM&usp=sharing

Important Notes

• We will be wiping the persistence database with this patch from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1.
  • If you do not see your ships on first log in, please close the client and log back in.
    • You’re ships should appear on the second login.

Updates and Fixes

Star Systems:

• You can no longer obtain large amounts of aUEC by shooting parts of Security Station Kareah under specific circumstances.

Ships:

• Fixed an issue where the Mustang Delta shields were not visualizing correctly when physically damaged.
  • Fixed an issue where the Aurora would rotate up to 180 degrees when spawned on the landing pad.

Technical:

• Fixed a server crash.
  • Fixed several persistence service related crashes.
  • Fixed several persistence issues that related to items being incorrectly deleted, items not showing up in game correctly and items being duplicated.
  • Fixed several client crashes.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing infinite load screens when attempting to load into ArcCorp or Crusader.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

PRAISE JESUS.

Infinite load screens be gone!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Be warned for a massive list of patch notes this time

PTU 2.4.1a

Technical:

• Made additional changes to improve persistence services.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

14 hours ago, abyss03 said:

Be warned for a massive list of patch notes this time

PTU 2.4.1a

Technical:

• Made additional changes to improve persistence services.

tumblr_lp6dxkNWQs1qk21ea.gif

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

• 2 weeks later...

why do we need to effectively re download the game every patch????

they are working on a solution so we don't have too