Buying win 10 key from G2A or reddit

Roboslash1

The title.

Are these safe, and will the keys be deactivated? I don't want keys that are illegally obtained or fake, but they have to be relatively cheap.

If these two aren't good options, what other websites/marketplaces can I consider?

Thanks a lot. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Desktop: Processor - Intel Core i7 5820K   Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-X99-UD3   RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB 2400MHz DDR4   GPU - Gigabyte GeForce 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB Case - Fractal Design R4 Window   Storage - x1 WD Green 1TB, x1 WD Green 2TB, x1 Samsung 850EVO 120GB, x1 Kingston SSDNow 120GB  PSU - Cooler Master B700 (700W)   Displays - x1 Dell E2214H, x2 Dell 1908FP-BLK   Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 SE2011  

Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Expert 2014   Mouse - Razer Deathaddder 2013   Speakers - Logitech Z906 5.1 OS - Windows 10 Pro   Headphones - Steelseries 9H, Sennheiser Momentum

2 minutes ago, Roboslash1 said:

The title.

Are these safe, and will the keys be deactivated? I don't want keys that are illegally obtained or fake, but they have to be relatively cheap.

If these two aren't good options, what other websites/marketplaces can I consider?

Don't buy from G2A! Ever... ever... ever

I don't know about reddit.

That department seems like a Grey market aswell.
Buying keys in a cheaper country to sell them elsewhere.

I'd just pay the full price, its just a one time deal ;)

tbh we all know g2a has super cheap prices because the keys are obtained in a not-so-legal way.

in my opinion buying a key that was bought using stolen credit cards or shit like that is the same as using a pirate copy...

8 minutes ago, Roboslash1 said:

The title.

Don't. Do not. These keys are probably obtained illegally. Just go to Amazon and get Windows 10 Home OEM CD

5 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

Yeah, I actually saw that video. Thats why I was wondering if it was worth it. But I guess not.

Desktop: Processor - Intel Core i7 5820K   Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-X99-UD3   RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB 2400MHz DDR4   GPU - Gigabyte GeForce 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB Case - Fractal Design R4 Window   Storage - x1 WD Green 1TB, x1 WD Green 2TB, x1 Samsung 850EVO 120GB, x1 Kingston SSDNow 120GB  PSU - Cooler Master B700 (700W)   Displays - x1 Dell E2214H, x2 Dell 1908FP-BLK   Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 SE2011  

Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Expert 2014   Mouse - Razer Deathaddder 2013   Speakers - Logitech Z906 5.1 OS - Windows 10 Pro   Headphones - Steelseries 9H, Sennheiser Momentum

1 minute ago, Roboslash1 said:

Yeah, I actually saw that video. Thats why I was wondering if it was worth it. But I guess not.

I've bought BF3 from them, thats the only thing. I still regret it.
If I knew if my key was a stolen one I'd pay EA the full price, sadly enough... we'll never know.

10 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

buy from G2A, 

4 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

I've bought BF3 from them, thats the only thing. I still regret it.
If I knew if my key was a stolen one I'd pay EA the full price, sadly enough... we'll never know.

lololololololololololol

dony buy from G2A

reddit microsoft software swap is fine, but grey area/sort of illegal

the keys work though

if you cant afford the full windows 10 license you can always just use windows 10 for free without activating, and activate it when you can afford a key

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Use http://www.kinguin.net/, I just bought a win 10 key yesterday. Worked for me.

Systems built (personal) | 1. Bad Wolf (Has passed on to PC Heaven): https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/zX9WGX |  2. Red Husky: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/Mwhypg

Systems built (for commission) | 1. Red Fox: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/W4LD4D | 2. Not Namedhttp://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/TMhqqs 3. Bad Wolf 2.0: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/7p8Ycf upgraded Bad Wolf to an I3-7100 for my friend as a gift|

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

lololololololololololol

I know, I had to make a troll out of it xD
What happend happend. And if Lizard squad and Poodleshits focussed on G2A instead of @LinusTech on twitter... xD

1 minute ago, tv15dsi said:

I know, I had to make a troll out of it xD
What happend happend. And if Lizard squad and Poodleshits focussed on G2A instead of @LinusTech on twitter... xD

why would they do that, they probably use G2A to make money lololol

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

why would they do that, they probably use G2A to make money lololol

Well, they suck anyways... xD

2 minutes ago, KB_TheDireWolf said:

Use http://www.kinguin.net/, I just bought a win 10 key yesterday. Worked for me.

Kinguin is the same Grey Market as G2A man. Not paying the full price is the same as piracy man.

better to pirate than to buy from g2a but reddit is fine

2 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

Well, they suck anyways... xD

Kinguin is the same Grey Market as G2A man. Not paying the full price is the same as piracy man.

loolololol i would pirate games, but that would mean having security risks in my system becase who knows what people put in torrents, so thats why i use G2A

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

better to pirate than to buy from g2a but reddit is fine

Reddit PC keys is kinda the same.
Its buying a key in a cheaper country to then sell it for more (still lower than the normal key). This is reselling private keys that aren't ment for reselling.

Just fucking pirate it if you don't want to pay the $90+ that a Windows license costs from a legitimate retailer.

5 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

Reddit PC keys is kinda the same.
Its buying a key in a cheaper country to then sell it for more (still lower than the normal key). This is reselling private keys that aren't ment for reselling.

i thought its people who dont need their windows anymore so they are selling it. at least for the key i bought

Do you guys know of any websites that sell legitimate keys for a cheaper price than from microsoft?

1 minute ago, Roboslash1 said:

Do you guys know of any websites that sell legitimate keys for a cheaper price than from microsoft?

There many sites out there, but most of them will have a backstory.

Buying cheaper isn't a 'legal' option.

It will prob. always be legally 'illigal'.

3 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

There many sites out there, but most of them will have a backstory.

Buying cheaper isn't a 'legal' option.

It will prob. always be legally 'illigal'.

Yeah, I get what you mean. I live in norway and the prices for windows 10 pro is around 2000kr, which is around 240 usd. And the norwegian krone is really weak right now. So I hope you guys understand where my thoughts of buying from other websites are coming from.