Unofficial WAN Show Podcast

Hello everyone!

I'm a long time LTT fan and have been lurking here for a bit. There has been the occasional thread popping up here and there and also a poll about having The WAN Show podcasted. I have been a fan of the podcast idea from the start as I podcast a bunch of stuff myself so I decided to look into it. I have (I'm sorry) a Macbook and therefore Garageband which, although being useless for everything else, is quite good for making podcasts. Having a bit of spare time I decided to make them with chapters and album art. I've posted some of these on my SoundCloud for the meantime but I have no idea on how to share them with you guys through iTunes and other portals.

So my question is are you guys keen for this and does anyone know how help me with this?

I am aware that danieldsklein has been ripping the audio and just posting it on his Google Drive but updates have been scarce and for some reason it won't work for me.

I have no idea about the legalities of doing this; whether I'm allowed to use the audio from the stream, the audio from their intro, the logos and all that; but I'm not making any money from this so some direction on this would be appreciated.

Yeah, I've read most of the topics on here about this and most people reckon that it's not something that they (LMG) have the time or resources to bother with it.

I would send a in-forum message or tweet over to Linus or Slick and see what they say about it.

There is a large interest in this and if they say yes, we can pool together some resources to make them widely available to the public that want them via downloads & audio streams.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I was thinking about this, yeah. I'll send a forum message and a tweet to both and see what happens.