Any Audio experts to help with my speaker issue?

So I am planning on building a pc and I want a dual monitor setup with one monitor in the middle and the second monitor to the left side. Sorry if that's confusing, think about it as a triple monitor setup with the right monitor missing. Where do i put the speakers to make it not look weird.

Thanks to everyone who responds and takes time to help me out with this :)

I have my monitors like that and i put my speakers underneath the middle monitor on each side but that depends on how large your speakers/low your monitors are

CPU - Intel i5-6600K 4.7Ghz
MOBO - ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming
GPU - GALAX GTX 1080 EX OC SNPR
RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4 8GB
SSD - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

HDD - Seagate Barracuda 4TB
CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
CASE - Corsair Obsidian 450D
PSU - EVGA Supernova 750 G2

5 minutes ago, todead4life said:

I have my monitors like that and i put my speakers underneath the middle monitor on each side but that depends on how large your speakers/low your monitors are

^^^^^

That one good way, another is if you have the option, wall mount them above the monitor if they're too low, or put a shelf above there with the speakers up there, keeps your desk clutter free as well. But its all preference man, find where they fit and aren't obstructed.

Main reason you want a free path, is tweeters, the mids/lows aren't directional, however your tweeters are, and your music will sound muffled without those nice crisp highs.

I've also seen people lay speakers down on the side, but in my opinion that looks tacky unless they're a bar style speaker that's meant to go on its side. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

3 hours ago, derick90 said:

^^^^^

That one good way, another is if you have the option, wall mount them above the monitor if they're too low, or put a shelf above there with the speakers up there, keeps your desk clutter free as well. But its all preference man, find where they fit and aren't obstructed.

Main reason you want a free path, is tweeters, the mids/lows aren't directional, however your tweeters are, and your music will sound muffled without those nice crisp highs.

I've also seen people lay speakers down on the side, but in my opinion that looks tacky unless they're a bar style speaker that's meant to go on its side. 

They are the M-Audio AV32 Studio Monitor Speaker7.5" x 5.1" x 6.1" (19 cm x 13 cm x 15.6 cm) are the dimensions. I think mounting them to the all is a good idea or something along those lines

Thanks for helping out

8 minutes ago, Skulldriver360 said:

They are the M-Audio AV32 Studio Monitor Speaker7.5" x 5.1" x 6.1" (19 cm x 13 cm x 15.6 cm) are the dimensions. I think mounting them to the all is a good idea or something along those lines

Thanks for helping out

Glad i could help!

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430