Mouse recommendations

Master Yuki

Hey guys, I was just wondering if u guys would recommend me a gaming mouse that's cheap. I have one, but sometimes, when I click the left mouse button once, it clicks twice. And that really bothers me when I'm playing. So, I would like to get some help on finding one that works, and is fit for a tight budget.

I want a gaming PC that can run all game 1080p 60FPS!! But unfortunately, I don't have money and I'm too young to have a job XD

48 minutes ago, Master Yuki said:

Hey guys, I was just wondering if u guys would recommend me a gaming mouse that's cheap. I have one, but sometimes, when I click the left mouse button once, it clicks twice. And that really bothers me when I'm playing. So, I would like to get some help on finding one that works, and is fit for a tight budget.

First off, I gotta agree with @Katsunaka that you should probably try to open the mouse up and check if it's just some dirt cuasing you problems or if in fact the left mouse button's switch is broken. Also, check the warranty on the mouse, maybe you can get a repair or replacement from the manufacturer.

Other than that, maybe check out the SteelSeries Rival 100 if you still want to buy a new mouse. It's usually around $35-40 on Amazon or other retailers, but it is really solid for the price. Great lightweight construction, no unnecessary buttons, and it feels really smooth and well-built when using it.

https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice/rival-100

- Greetz! -

Don't be irritated by the grumpy look

Some of my gear: HP ProBook laptop, Logitech G710+ keyboard, Logitech G700s mouse, Sony Xperia Z3 compact phone, Sennheiser HD558 headphones, Sony Alpha 58 DSLR

Areas of expertise: Consumer-grade and business PCs and laptops // headphones and audio gear in general // computer peripherals // troubleshooting hardware and software // making, woodworking, soldering, etc. // electrical engineering and physics // music and drumming