Best way to ship my pc

Ram_senpai

Im gonna move soon overseas and i want to bring my pc with me so i am thinking of the best way to ship it. 

Advice on the best way to do this is greatly appreciated. 

Also if any of you guys have done this already

Put filler in your case like newspaper so that the graphics card and heat sink don't move too much.

Put everything in the box that your case came in.

I have never done this, but I think this sounds adequate

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

You could fill the entire inside of the case with bubble wrap to limit the risk of components being jostled loose during shipping and prevent further damage if that happens. Then just keep the entire system in its original packing foam and box. That's how NCIX ships their assembled systems. You could also uninstall the CPU heatsink (if you have a big aftermarket cooler) and the graphics card if they're on the heavier side.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Either you disassemble it and ship the parts individually, or you can wrap the case in bubblewrap, put news paper in the case like Phillcat101 said and put all of that in a large box (maybe the chassi box) and ship it :)

14 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

You could fill the entire inside of the case with bubble wrap to limit the risk of components being jostled loose during shipping and prevent further damage if that happens. Then just keep the entire system in its original packing foam and box. That's how NCIX ships their assembled systems. You could also uninstall the CPU heatsink (if you have a big aftermarket cooler) and the graphics card if they're on the heavier side.

I think ima do that then. Thanks for the advice really appreciate it

You can put an air bag in the case and fit it to size. After that, you might want to put your case in the original packaging it came in (the foam and the box) for more protection. I would go one step forward and LITERALLY box the foam in a wooden crate! 

I'm a person, you're a person...Together, we are people.

Bob Ross is the greatest painter ever! Happy trees!

Specs:

Spoiler

Processor: i7 4790k @4.7ghz
Game destroyer: Msi GTX 970 4GD5 OC (Soon to be a 1080 or Titan)
Mobo: MSI Z97I AC mini ITX motherboard 
Fridge: NZXT Kraken X31 120mm liquid cooler
Lambo: Samsung 850 EVO 120gb SSD
Honda Civic: Random Toshiba 2TB 7200rpm HDD
PSU: EVGA Supernova 650 g2 (Currently out for RMA)
Case: NZXT S340 Midtower PC case