Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am currently using a CM Storm Devastator (v1) and it doesn't even properly register all of the keystrokes.

I have a $20 Rosewill keyboard which doesn't register a few keys most of the time (w, e, z, and a few of the numpad's keys).

Also following Tesoro.

Spoiler

I know this account is new and this is my first post, but I didn't join just for this; it was more of a bonus as I was planning on registering anyway.

Using a cheap dell keyboard that was donated by a cousin. Never owned a good keyboard, would love one.

I'm using a old target keyboard that cost 5$ in 2003, key travel is rediculous. 

I'm currently using a fossil A4Tech kb from 2002, that I would like to replace with something that's newer and a bit darker. 

On 6/22/2016 at 4:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I have to use the keyboard on my laptop. 

I got Strafe RGB, but it's corner literally broke.

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 
Laptop: ASUS Zenbook UX32LN

Camera: Nikon D5300

yeah, i have a 2011 membrane keyboard, already WASD are starting to fail, i would really love to get one of those

I am using an old Logitech keyboard and would love to get a new one