Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I have been using my laptop's keyboard for the last four years, a month ago my F2, F3, 2 and W keys broke and noW I have to use my numpad and the alt + 1111 key combination to type. Sorry for potato quality.78XzqEXwpA2MqRz9JW1PhFgLOk6Ca8ME6xMW_mAG

On 6/22/2016 at 5:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm currently using a flimsy cheap knock off Chinese keyboard that is supposed to be from Acer. Both elevation feet broke off and its has a piano finish? finger prints galor.

Well, I guess there's no reason to not look forward to win this beauty.
Good luck everyone!

I use a cheap ol' A4Tech Membrane Keyboard. Would love to get my hands on a sturdy mechanical one.

Im using the Logitech 910 Orion Spark... ik, ik its a $140 keyboard, But i really hate the keys!!

CM Storm Quickfire Stealth, Would like a new keyboard as I can't afford anything better than this and really don't wanna go back to rubber dome. This keyboard served well but now sometimes various switches for some keys get stuck down for some reason.

Old Microsoft white keyboard. Never failed me in 10 years, but it's time for an upgrade :P

I'm using a Genius brand keyboard with membrane swiches I would say. Doesn't have any features or rgb so this would be a very very very nice upgrade

I'm using an old Microsoft x4. Good keyboard because the keys pop off for cleaning but really not comparable to the awesome mechanicals of today. I'd really like a new one please!

I'm using the Tomoko I-500 and I need a new one because this one does not have a 10 key no. pad, which i really need

Currently I'm rocking a Logitech G710+.  Unfortunately it has no RGB LEDs, just white LEDs that have 5 brightness settings.  I love it because it has Cherry MX Browns, however I have never tried any other switch.  Also Its a bit big for my desk so the smaller one with no macros would be nice.

I would like this keyboard to give to my 11 year old brother, who is building a computer himself from scratch. He is saving up >500 dollars all on his own and I would like to help him. I think this would be a way to let him know I support his goal. 

I'm using Acer KU-0355, I need a upgrade for my keyboard

My computer is a laptop. I would like to win this as a gift for my husband.

I'm using a logitech classic keyboard 200 because I dont have the money for high end stuff except the computer can at least handle league of legends which is good enough for me, but i use my computer in the dark a lot and obviously microsoft keyboards like this aren't backlit or have lighting. This would help me a lot if i could win this.logitech-classic-keyboard-200.8554359.jp

I am currently usinng a g710+ that I broke down and bought because the M$ basic 100 was not agreeing with my fingers :P

It would be great to win this keyboard though, as my parent's computer is still using the Dell board that came with the previous rig, and being in a poorly lit room backlighting would be be a boon.

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk

I'm currently using a Logitech k400r and though it works its not that good for gaming.

I am currently using a Steelseries Apex and it is a huge keyboard that hangs off my small, student sized, desk. I don't use any of the macros anyway so the extra space it takes up is useless

Currently using a "well-loved" Blackwidow Ultimate. Looking to upgrade because green really isn't my color, the switches are a bit loud, and I need something a bit more space efficient on my desk.

at the moment I am using "keyboard" called Chicony KU0420 (5€ keyboard) so I think the reason why I want the new one is pretty obvious :D 

On 2016. 06. 22. at 11:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am using a cheapo noname kb from tesco I can even see through it. It would just be cool to have that mechanical keyboard 

I'm using a wireless membrane keyboard which is bundled with an acer prebuilt for almost 4 years now,it would be nice to have something mechanical since I'm currently studying software engineering in college.

Portable Daily Driver - Acer Aspire E5-574G-540Z

Specs - i5-6200U,12gigs of ram,240GB SSD,1TB hard drive,920M,dual boot xubuntu 16.04 LTS and WIndows 10.

Main rig - Acer T3-600 with some upgrades

Spec - i5-3350P,12gigs of ram,1TB HDD,750 Ti,windows 10.