Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

microsoft-sidewinder-x6_1.jpg

the above is what i am using

this was Microsoft first attempt of a gaming keyboard but failed because it does not have anti ghosting

and the key are still membrane based key caps.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I'm using an HP Membrane Keyboard.

My dad and I uses the same PC.

This keyboard would be great for his typing. He does about 100 WPM on the old typewriting machine and 80 WPM on this HP Membrane Keyboard.

He tried the mechanical keyboard at a store nearby, but it's expensive. So he said NO.

And I can also use it for GAMING! :D

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Currently using a Logitech G710+ but would really like to try a different mechanical switch as the cherry MX browns resemble the membranes on my laptop a bit too much for my liking

8 minutes ago, FourCorners said:

Currently using a Logitech G710+ but would really like to try a different mechanical switch as the cherry MX browns resemble the membranes on my laptop a bit too much for my liking

That must be a very strange laptop :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

10 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

That must be a very strange laptop :)

Plost twist: I have a MSI GT80 Titan with a mech keyboard in it...jk, i wish..

I've a Razer Deathstalker, and the number one reason I want a new keyboard is because as soon as I got the keycaps off because I'd dropped water on it, the caps stayed sticky, some even got stuck (and before you yell at me for not using a keycap remover, they didn't include one). It's functional, but the shift and enter keys get stuck, the Z key requires a massive amount of force to actuate, and all other keys were partially fixed by rubbing glicerine on them.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Using a wireless microsoft keyboard 800 because its cheap and at the time I thought it would be a good idea to use wireless.

I have probably paid its entire worth in batteries at this point, and its beginning to bug me due to the random once a month disconnections lately, swapping the USB port of the reciever fixes it but once a month is not common enough to warrant throwing away a fully functioning keyboard (I am a student) and once a month is fine to cope with but still absolutely want to melt it

Using a K70 RGB right now. Interested in  getting a new one because you can never have too many.

Use the following spec style and help us spread the revolution to the rest of LTT!

"Rylo Ken"

Screenaninator: Asus Strix GTX 970 

Procrastinator:Intel I7 4790K @4.0GHZ

Stickaminator: Kingston HyperX Fury (2x8)

Powermathingy: EVGA 650 GS Fully Modular

attachamajiggy: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition

Remembrerthing: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB

Buttonboard: Corsair K70 RGB (browns)

Hearamagargle+talkamagargle: Logitech G35

See-A-Move-O: Logitech G502

Using a thermaltake poseidon zx right now. Decent mechanical keyboard and i love the clicky sound but there's no numpad(not like i use it anyways), can't get to bios menu with this keyboard and our distro gimped the warranty from 5 years to 1 year. 

Wait, i don't have a twitter account...

Nooo-Meme-10.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Currently using a stock Dell Keyboard "borrowed" from the office. It does fine but it's horrible to look at! Would love to have an amazing mechanical keyboard!

Perixx M2000, I look the sexy RGB on the Tesoro and that it has mechanicals keys! I have always wanted mechanical keys. 

Something Awesome!

I'm using a Amkete membrane keyboard. I'll be really glad if you , Luke and Terrance can autograph that keyboard. Thankyou

I am using an old dell keyboard (KB212-B) and would like a new keyboard to be happy. 

I'm using a bluetooth motorola keyboard with a little mouse nub.  At the time when I bought it, I thought it would be useful to use with my Asus Vivotab Note 8... which I don't use anymore.  The keyboard's still ok.. when it's plugged in.  I don't know why the battery drains so quickly now.  I need a replacement!

i currently use my built in keyboard on my msi gt70 laptop. i want a new keyboard to go along with the computer im building to help save some of the cost.

Right now I am using a Microsoft economic keyboard. I like the keyboard I am using because I like the split design while typing. Although, I have been wanting to try a mechanical keyboard for a while now. The only thing is that they are usually more expensive then I want to spend on a keyboard. Therefore, it would be amazing if I won this keyboard.

El Psy Congroo

Currently using my Logitech g710, and i love it. I would like to get this for my friend, because they have some old membrane keyboard, and they need a new one!!

Wow, I definitely need this one for my last year class projects, it'll be super nice if you gift me one for free.

A Logitech k200. Because I'm poor and I really need a new one.

Had my k70 from the time i built my rig back in 2014. its pretty nice, sadly no one else in my house has anything close. They're rockin' a $4 rubber-dome from Microcenter, and a dell rubber dome form like 2002 I think. They would definitely appreciate the upgrade.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I have a very cheap keyboard! Never had or gamed on a mechanical keyboard before. Would love to see the benifits of one.

20160614_180806.jpg

I use frontech it's cheap and handy ....if I get the keyboard well yey

I own a handful of mechanical keyboards:

1x Chroma Blackwidow

2x 2013 Blackwidows

1x K70 Red LED Brown switch from corsair

1x Blue LED Blue Switch Poseidon Z

1x Logitech G710 Brown Switch

1x G.Skills RGB

1x CM Storm QuickFire

I'd love to add this to the list, write a review, and use another daily driver at work!

Using a Sidewinder X6 and would love to have a mechanical keyboard but I can't justify the upgrade. Oh and the RGB lighting would be nice too.