750D vs 750D Air Flow Editon!

Manage My Cables

Hello, I currently have the stranded 750D and a friend wants the same case but wants the airflow edition. Besides the cut out at the front for increased airflow is there any other differences?

15 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Basically no difference other than the mesh front. 

Ok thank you :)

I am currently using the air flow case, it just has the mesh in the front, thats it and you can actually buy the front itself and convert your standard one to the "air flow" model.  

SYSTEM: I7-4770K OC to 4.3 GHz / Asus Maximus Gene VII / 32 gb DDR3 1866 mhz OC to 1900 MHz /  EVGA GTX 970 OC to 1500 MHz / Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition plus RBG lighting with remote added in / 1 TB Samsung SSD 850 EVO / Corsair AX 860  / Water Cooled EKWB CPU and GPU with a 240 Rad and 120 Rad with a 5.25 bay/pump combo and a drain port at the bottom, All push pull configs with a total of 8 fans including the air flow for the case itself.

Just the front. I have the original 750D with the airflow front panel (bought from Corsair) and it definitely improved my temps a bit

Keep watch on the 750D, it goes on sale randomly on Amazon

I found mine for $90 by luck, and paid $15 for the air flow panel, saved myself like $60 lol

2 hours ago, Wydz said:

Keep watch on the 750D, it goes on sale randomly on Amazon

I found mine for $90 by luck, and paid $15 for the air flow panel, saved myself like $60 lol

I got mine for 200 aud. I'm building for a friend and he wants his system asap. 

9 hours ago, Manage My Cables said:

I got mine for 200 aud. I'm building for a friend and he wants his system asap. 

yeah thats the normal sale price

• 1 year later...
On 6/20/2016 at 11:40 PM, Tony92882 said:

I am currently using the air flow case, it just has the mesh in the front, thats it and you can actually buy the front itself and convert your standard one to the "air flow" model.  

That was the info I was looking for.  I'd like to pick up the "airflow" front for my regular.

1 hour ago, LG25 said:

That was the info I was looking for.  I'd like to pick up the "airflow" front for my regular.

dont ressurect an old thread please. THANKS. for crying out loud its already 1+ year old. :|

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K | Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H | Graphics Card: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti OCEdition | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3000MHz |Storage: 1 x Samsung 830 EVO Series 250GB | 1 x Samsung 960 PRO Series 512GB | 1 x Western Digital Blue 1TB | 1 x Western Digital Blue 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM750x 750W 80+ Gold Power Supply | Case: Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Pro |

Cooling: Corsair H100i v2 // 4x Corsair ML140 RED Fans // 2x Corsair ML120 RED Fans 
---

Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p 165Hz IPS G-Sync | Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Red LED, Cherry MX Brown Switches | Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB | Speakers: Logitech Z623 THX Certified Speakers