What type of LEDs do I need?

Im looking to swap out some LEDs in my cars speedometer cluster. I found some guides but due to their age, links are broken. It seems all the LEDs on the cluster are a dim white, with a red film over everything, the plan is to replace all the LEDs with these which are brighter and selectively leave the red film in places. The problem is that link to those LEDs is old, and they aren't in stock. I know nothing about LEDs, so im not sure where or how to look for a LED that is the same. Anyone with some knowledge on this able to point me in the right direction?

They will be soldered on this circuit board in the marked locations 

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Are they SMD or through hole? 3mm or 5mm? Form factor is the bigger issue. 

Dim white when powered on? There are frosted LEDs which are white when not powered.

LEDs that would go on that are all going to have the same power requirements. So your not going to get that much brighter unless remove the filters and put in clear red LEDs.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

3 minutes ago, AdamIsaacLang said:

Are they SMD or through hole? 3mm or 5mm? Form factor is the bigger issue. 

Dim white when powered on? There are frosted LEDs which are white when not powered.

LEDs that would go on that are all going to have the same power requirements. So your not going to get that much brighter unless remove the filters and put in clear red LEDs.

This is the exact guide I found and its all the information I can give you. Any help on finding updated links for the parts would be greatly appreciated. Im looking to have the tick marks remain red or be changed to a brighter red, and all numbers + turn signals white.

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

2 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

This is the exact guide I found and its all the information I can give you. Any help on finding updated links for the parts would be greatly appreciated.

Those are SMD so you have to be careful when soldering them. Just youtube how to solder SMD LED and you should find some good videos. 

The LEDs the guide uses are 1206 form factor. 

This was the closest one I could find to the specs he used in red.  http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Kingbright/APT3216SECK-J3-PRV/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMseGfSY3csMkTeYsK%2b3NnHe2sZ9S%2f%2b78ok%3d

Or if you keep the red filter and go for white LEDs then you can get these which are spec wise identical. http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Inolux-Harvatek/HT-150TW-5518/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMseGfSY3csMkfueAjHpt4BBrGR7huQFPPA%3d

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

27 minutes ago, AdamIsaacLang said:

Those are SMD so you have to be careful when soldering them. Just youtube how to solder SMD LED and you should find some good videos. 

The LEDs the guide uses are 1206 form factor. 

This was the closest one I could find to the specs he used in red.  http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Kingbright/APT3216SECK-J3-PRV/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMseGfSY3csMkTeYsK%2b3NnHe2sZ9S%2f%2b78ok%3d

Or if you keep the red filter and go for white LEDs then you can get these which are spec wise identical. http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Inolux-Harvatek/HT-150TW-5518/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMseGfSY3csMkfueAjHpt4BBrGR7huQFPPA%3d

awesome, lots of useful info. Thanks for taking the time to find out and give me which ones I need. I'll be sure to watch some guides on how to SMD solder. I think I will go all white and stick with some selective red film.