OnePlus 3 Amazon India Ad leaked before launch and Price Too!!

vandanved

gsmarena_003.jpg

Just few hours before the Official Anouncement and launch of the OnePlus 3, Amazon India's ad of the OnePlus 3 has been leaked.

The ad gives clear insights about the phone. The ad mentions few of the Specs of the phone and the ad is for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage model, it has Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, a fingerprint sensor, 8 megapixel rear camera and 16 megapixel front camera ( i suppose it will be the opposite of it ).

The phone is priced at INR 27,999, which is around $416 and comes with offers such as a 12 month subscription to Saavn (a music streaming service), 12 months of double data for Idea subscribers, 12 months of accidental damage with OnePlus Care, and INR 500 credit for purchasing Kindle ebooks with a 12 months validity.

And it also says that the phone will be Amazon exclusive in India.

If the ad is correct,  then i am super excieted about this phone and will be watching its reviews closely..

What are Your thoughts on the OnePlus 3?

The original article can be found here http://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_3_india_price_and_specs_revealed_in_premature_newspaper_ad-news-18814.php

16 MP on the front and 8 MP on the back? GTFO are my thoughts. 

When I use the camera, it's not to take pictures of myself posing like an idiot and sharing it on social media...

Considering how close we are to launch and it's in line with previous info, it seems legit. However, that's a huge let down on the camera. Even the best 8MP cameras don't cut it anymore.

Never settle? AMD called, they want their marketing campaign back.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Looks very promising. It's cheaper than the OnePlus 2 was at launch here in Sweden (but just barely). 

I am a bit worried about the display. I've only ever seen Samsung do OLED correctly. Not sure about the camera either. I sure hope it's enough to do 4K recording. Depends on the aspect ratio and how they rounded the number. 

7 hours ago, Trixanity said:

16 MP on the front and 8 MP on the back? GTFO are my thoughts. 

When I use the camera, it's not to take pictures of myself posing like an idiot and sharing it on social media...

Considering how close we are to launch and it's in line with previous info, it seems legit. However, that's a huge let down on the camera. Even the best 8MP cameras don't cut it anymore.

As it turns out, GSMarena had it the other way around. It is a 16MP on the back and 8MP on the front.

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

Looks very promising. It's cheaper than the OnePlus 2 was at launch here in Sweden (but just barely). 

I am a bit worried about the display. I've only ever seen Samsung do OLED correctly. Not sure about the camera either. I sure hope it's enough to do 4K recording. Depends on the aspect ratio and how they rounded the number. 

As it turns out, GSMarena had it the other way around. It is a 16MP on the back and 8MP on the front.

I know. I've made the launch thread some hours ago:

The other way would have been awful, so at least they have some sense.

3 hours ago, LAwLz said:

well MKBHD already has his review out

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>