Anyone else concerned over no man's sky multiplayer aspects?

Rodinski

A bunch of friends and I are really looking forward to this game. But we really want to play together. It doesn't seem like we are going to have that chance. No large faction wars, no making structures like minecraft. I feel very let down. 

Do you think they'll implement such features in the future? Or are there games like No Man's Sky that will include these multiply 'musts' that we should rather get excited for?

:(

No, they won't, it isn't a coop game an that's the point. There are some but none with such a nice graphic design and planet detail. Minecraft is cool tho. This clearly isn't a game for you bro.

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

3 minutes ago, Allshevski said:

No, they won't, it isn't a coop game an that's the point. There are some but none with such a nice graphic design and planet detail. Minecraft is cool tho. This clearly isn't a game for you bro.

The other aspects of the game I do enjoy.  I played many games with similar concepts (just not to this level) and really enjoyed them.  But I was still hopeful.  Their concept behind No Man's Sky can do so much more but they're holding back it's potential.

By the way, what are these games?

2 hours ago, Rodinski said:

A bunch of friends and I are really looking forward to this game. But we really want to play together. It doesn't seem like we are going to have that chance. No large faction wars, no making structures like minecraft. I feel very let down. 

Do you think they'll implement such features in the future? Or are there games like No Man's Sky that will include these multiply 'musts' that we should rather get excited for?

:(

I think the multiplayer will be fine. It's how it should be, the universe is so big, the chances of finding someone is very low, but if you do, then there's the multiplayer right there, otherwise it's a long shot. They want this game to be unique to you, pairing up with someone else kinda takes the personal exploration out of it. I can see why you may be bummed about there decision, but I think it's the best way for the game game.

But you and your friends could tell each other what planet you are on and find each other that way, though it would take a very long time and so it should.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

It would be fun as a co op game but things like faction wars are things you could just play in minecraft. But co-op exploring with 1-4 people online would be fun. Who knows, maybe thats why they made the delay?

1 minute ago, TheCatShuriken said:

It would be fun as a co op game but things like faction wars are things you could just play in minecraft. But co-op exploring with 1-4 people online would be fun. Who knows, maybe thats why they made the delay?

Yeah, that would be more like it for the initial release.  Have a couple buddies to explore with.

55 minutes ago, Rodinski said:

Yeah, that would be more like it for the initial release.  Have a couple buddies to explore with.

Yeah. That would be fun the be able to explore the great unknown with a friend.