Do you listen to KPOP?

Henry

KPOP = Korean Pop btw

I am vietnamese (which i cant even understand the language too) not korean, so I have no idea what they are saying, but it just SOUNDS so cool...

Favorite song of all time : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzWT8mRoR0

What do u guys think of KPOP? And do u like the song? LISTEN TO IT BEFORE U POST PLEASE! Its the song that got me hooked onto kpop like 1-2 years ago :P.

Or if u dont like ballads/soft music : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXxGo1MvNls (2nd favorite song)

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

i dont

personally JPOP "sounds" better

KPOP sounds just horrible

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i dont

personally JPOP "sounds" better

KPOP sounds just horrible

Both sound cool :P

CPOP sounds horrible....Like the acronym "sounds" better.

Btw have u listened to the song in the original post? If not, LISTEN TO IT! Its the song that got me hooked onto kpop :P.

Maybe.

Hmm....Maybe....

I hate the girlbands tho, they sound like crap and so squeeky.

korean boybands ftw.

But im definitely not complaining about SNSD's looks tho....he he :)

yeah i listen to gangnam style.  HAHA just kidding i f*cking hate that song. I remember i was getting into kpop a few years ago then something happened

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

Both sound cool :P

CPOP sounds horrible....Like the acronym "sounds" better.

Btw have u listened to the song in the original post? If not, LISTEN TO IT! Its the song that got me hooked onto kpop :P.

yeah i did

KPOP feels too westernized

JPOP feels like its their own

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

At the moment im addicted to music which doesnt have lyrics. unusual isnt it. Also its not dubstep.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I don't but damn the girls in Kpop videos are hot.

Look up Taeyang - I need a girl

Look at the girl in the video, she is HOT (Sandara Park or something like that)

SISTAR ftw.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

That girl looks like my sister-in-law

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

its terrible, the only music genre in which i dont see any appeal and i dont respect the artist at all.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

its terrible, the only music genre in which i dont see any appeal and i dont respect the artist at all.

The same can be said for Chief Keef with all the slurring of vocals, generic beats and lyrics. ;)

The same can be said for Chief Keef with all the slurring of vocals, generic beats and lyrics. ;)

well, we can all have diffrent opinions  :) at least chief keef is catchy and is amazing to jam to IMO

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

well, we can all have diffrent opinions  :) at least chief keef is catchy and is amazing to jam to IMO

Haha, I'm not hating, just playing around. We all have different opinions of music. :)

For some reason it won't let me vote it goes to a error page, My vote is the second one

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Kpop no, but Jpop yes. Not all, but most are cool even though i dont understand 80% of what they sing about :P But i love how they add English words to their songs :P

Even Girls Generation went to Japan to make career and not in Korea.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Kpop no, but Jpop yes. Not all, but most are cool even though i dont understand 80% of what they sing about :P But i love how they add English words to their songs :P

Even Girls Generation went to Japan to make career and not in Korea.

Have u tried listening to the first song in the original post? U might change ur mind :P

what do you think linus would look like with chief keef hair

Have u tried listening to the first song in the original post? U might change ur mind :P

Korean Backstreet boys or N*Sync. About words - i dont understand 100% of what they sing, but beat is nice.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!