Best bang for the buck headset ?

Reza_

Hello everyone,

Something solid would be awesome since i am clumsy.

Max price would probs be around 100 - 125 euros.

Thanks in advance,

33 minutes ago, Reza_ said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance,

You could go for a mod mic and some sennhesier or beyerdynamic over ears

better sound quality and better mic

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

45 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

You could go for a mod mic and some sennhesier or beyerdynamic over ears

better sound quality and better mic

That would put him over budget by quite a bit. I would recommend the Kingston HyperX Cloud/Cloud 2 headset. Nice mic, sound quality and comfort all rolled into an affordable bundle. 

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

12 minutes ago, Rupe said:

That would put him over budget by quite a bit. I would recommend the Kingston HyperX Cloud/Cloud 2 headset. Nice mic, sound quality and comfort all rolled into an affordable bundle. 

I use to have the Hyper X 1 that i broke due to being clumsy. Are the 2 solid ? 

1 minute ago, Reza_ said:

Basically paying for "7.1" surround and some minor things, but to that it's not a big of an improvement compared with the first.

I don't believe there is any differences in build quality to be honest the cans themselves are the same, the differences are a better noise canceling mic and a surround sound card. Also what are you doing to your headsets?

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

57 minutes ago, Rupe said:

I don't believe there is any differences in build quality to be honest the cans themselves are the same, the differences are a better noise canceling mic and a surround sound card. Also what are you doing to your headsets?

Ehm i was really irresponsable when breaking the hyper x 1. (i won't go into details because some of the reasons are a little embarassing). Would the hyper x 2 be able to still work after falling a couple of times ? 

Ehm i was really irresponsable when breaking the hyper x 1. (i won't go into details because some of the reasons are a little embarassing). Would the hyper x 2 be able to still work after falling a couple of times ? 

Don't worry man we've all thrown a headset across a room after getting rekt by some scub...right guys?..... Yeah they definitely come across as sturdy, they will survive some knocks for sure, ofc if your determined to break them like any piece of electronics they won't last, though i spos that kinda goes without saying

On 6/8/2016 at 10:20 PM, Reza_ said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance,

Best option would be to get audiophile headphone and a microphone. However, if you cannot be bothered, then for a gaming headset, there is only 1 option. Hyper X Cloud 1/2. They are pretty much the only option for a gaming headset. Their sound quality is the best, its super comfortable and high quality (of course this is against the other gaming headset). Razer Kraken is no where as good as these, the only headset that comes close to being as good as these are the Steelseries Siberia V2.

TurtleBeach X11 Earforce for only £6 at CeX!!!! They say they are for xbox 360 but they come standard for PC's.

Check it out!! https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SX360EFX11001#.V174eSgrKUk

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2016 at 2:44 AM, setha1 said:

What country are you in?

France

On 6/13/2016 at 9:54 AM, MenSuRx said:

Best option would be to get audiophile headphone and a microphone. However, if you cannot be bothered, then for a gaming headset, there is only 1 option. Hyper X Cloud 1/2. They are pretty much the only option for a gaming headset. Their sound quality is the best, its super comfortable and high quality (of course this is against the other gaming headset). Razer Kraken is no where as good as these, the only headset that comes close to being as good as these are the Steelseries Siberia V2.

Alright i'll think go with the hyper x 2 since this is what most  people are recommending to me.

8 hours ago, Reza_ said:

6£. Uhm i think i'll pass on that :P. Either it's a scamm or a bad  headset

I bought one. It has a decent mic and is also now my daily driver. It isn't a scam btw, I bought it in store.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

22 hours ago, Brennan_Price said:

I bought one. It has a decent mic and is also now my daily driver. It isn't a scam btw, I bought it in store.

Is it good to hear footsteps ? 

Logitech g230 and install razer surround sound, works pretty damn well.

On 6/25/2016 at 5:47 PM, Reza_ said:

Is it good to hear footsteps ? 

I don't really know, to be honest, I don't play that kind of game very often. However, I know you can do that with the Letton G3 Headset.

My Rig: