2 SSDs to 1 SATA3 6Gbps, still at "full speed"?

iM8Pizza

the title says it, my Motherboard (ASUS B75M-A) only has 1 SATA3 6Gbps connector, so... say I get a splitter and connect 2 of my SSDs to the "one", will it be still "running" on full speed?

Thanks

Your best bet is to either use another sata2 3gbps sata slot or get a pci-e sata3 adaptor card.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

18 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

Your best bet is to either use another sata2 3gbps sata slot or get a pci-e sata3 adaptor card.

Uh... I've populate the top row with my GPU and the second row with "thingy" for wifi and the third is..empty, so do I still have room for that PCI-E SATA3 Adaptor Card?

My motherboard is ASUS B75M-A

Is it the one at the very bottom or the one above it? I don't think the one at the bottom will work

13 minutes ago, iM8Pizza said:

Uh... I've populate the top row with my GPU and the second row with "thingy" for wifi and the third is..empty, so do I still have room for that PCI-E SATA3 Adaptor Card?

My motherboard is ASUS B75M-A

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

7 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

Is it the one at the very bottom or the one above it? I don't think the one at the bottom will work

the one at the very bottom is the one that's left, well shush then... I'll just put the older one on SATA2 3Gbps I suppose, thanks for the help

6 minutes ago, iM8Pizza said:

If you must have a very fast ssd, i'd go with the samsung ssd. If you don't mind a slightly slower ssd and want more space instead(120gb runs out easily) go for the sp550.

9 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

If you must have a very fast ssd, i'd go with the samsung ssd. If you don't mind a slightly slower ssd and want more space instead(120gb runs out easily) go for the sp550.

how about the corsair one? (I'm currently using a Corsair Force LS 60GB, and...still have quite a room to fit 1 or 2 games, so yeah...)