Best LGA 755 MotherBoard for gaming

I would like to OC with a q6600 and I don't have a OCable MB right now, which MB would be the best for this?(and not be too expensive)

(Don't just tell me to save my money and get a better CPU and MB)

The problem is you have a locked CPU, so any overclocking is going to have to be done using BCLK adjustments. You may not be able to overclock it much because BCLK screws with everything else as well.

Otherwise your best bet are boards with the X38, X48, P35, or P45 chipsets.

Just look on ebay for something. That's going to be your best option probably. Decent boards on Ebay for that socket usually range from $40-$60

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Asus P5E3 Deluxe Wifi

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

37 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

The problem is you have a locked CPU, so any overclocking is going to have to be done using BCLK adjustments. You may not be able to overclock it much because BCLK screws with everything else as well.

Otherwise your best bet are boards with the X38, X48, P35, or P45 chipsets.

Well it uses Frontside Bus rather than base clock. It is a bit different. It will impact RAM speed and such but a good P45 or X48 board will do >500 (stock 266) FSB. 

@ op you should try for a P5Q(3) Pro Turbo or Gigabyte EP45(T) DS3P

3/T mean DDR2, non 3/T variants are DDR2.

GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3

I had this board and it was a great overclocking board, but not the easiest to find and not the cheapest either.  It is considered one of the best LGA 775 boards.

A good overclocking motherboard is going to cost you $200, for that you can get a much better motherboard and CPU than your q6600.