Are these temps good?

Metaton

So i have a Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390. My room temp for the last days were pretty high like 28C+.
And my card were runing at 84C...70% fan speed thoe.
Its just 1 month old.
Also my case airflow pretty good plus i usually have it opened. I dont like it closed lel.
Now my room temp is around ~22ish C .
And my card runs at max 80C.
Isnt this a bit hot? Cuz i think it is and theres literally no OC head room.
Plus another question.
When will AMD release newev card. And will it even worth buying it? I mean i'm thinking of changing to the GTX 1070... When will AMD release new cards and where will be that card compared to the 1070? Cuz if it lower price BUT also much lower performance i think i be good with the 1070.

Those temps are a little high maybe throw in a aftermarket air cooler and a couple more fans? You might wanna close that case because alot of dust is gonna get in there and that is a bad thing to have. Amd new cards are for sure gonna be released before september. I would advise waiting for AMD new line of cards but if you cant wait just buy the 1070. There is alot of speculations of how it will compare but there just speculations, in my opinion I think amd new cards will perform a little bit less to Nividias but will be worth it for the perfomance per dollar. 

Reliable $550 Starter PC (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KGgpZL) *Just waiting for someone to need help with there ram so I can make a downloadmoreram.com joke*

1 minute ago, FuriousGamer said:

Its for sure gonna be released before september. I would advise waiting for AMD new line of cards but if you cant wait just buy the 1070. There is alot of speculations of how it will compare but there just speculations, in my opinion I think amd new cards will perform a little bit less to Nividias but will be worth it for the perfomance per dollar. 

Thats what i think also. Like as always AMD cards compared to Nvidia at performance bit lower if not the same or a hairthin better. But price wise way better fps/$... But Even September is like... Well not rly near by. :D I think i might sell this r9 390 before 1070 gets released in my country then if amd drops any better i might just replace the 1070.  Will see.

Yes, that is hot and is expected of that bad cooler. Until further notice, avoid Asus and gigabyte when buying AMD cards. 

As for their new cards, i think they're doing a paper launch at computex this week with the cards being available by the end of the month. This is just my guess though. 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

The R9 390 is incredipley hot my pc has the MSi one and it runs at 90 c under load and the Hawaii chip is quite hot,in my previous experiences i've been fine until about 95 degrees,so 80 degrees is actullay pretty cool

My life

5 minutes ago, Himommies said:

The R9 390 is incredipley hot my pc has the MSi one and it runs at 90 c under load and the Hawaii chip is quite hot,in my previous experiences i've been fine until about 95 degrees,so 80 degrees is actullay pretty cool

It seems like you have some case airflow issues. 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Thats why i'm about to buy 400 dollars worth of water cooling stuff

My life

9 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Yes, that is hot and is expected of that bad cooler. Until further notice, avoid Asus and gigabyte when buying AMD cards. 

As for their new cards, i think they're doing a paper launch at computex this week with the cards being available by the end of the month. This is just my guess though. 

Reason for avoiding Asus and Gigabyte amd cards?

Reliable $550 Starter PC (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KGgpZL) *Just waiting for someone to need help with there ram so I can make a downloadmoreram.com joke*

15 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Thats why i'm about to buy 400 dollars worth of water cooling stuff

Really don't need that much. A good $80 case with some good $15 -  20 fans will suffice. 

15 minutes ago, FuriousGamer said:

Sub par coolers. 

21 minutes ago, FuriousGamer said:

asus has a bad cooler and gigabyte amd cards are voltage locked, so you can barely oc them

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558