Explorer the Large Hadron Collider with Google Streetview.

LOGO.jpg

Before I say anything I'll just start off with the link your all looking for in this text anyway :)

https://www.google.com/maps/views/streetview/cern?gl=us

All the imagery was captured back in 2011, but it's finally been stitched together, allowing you to wander freely around the site of the famous particle accelerator and learn a little about its experiments.

I'm sure most of you wont read this as you will be looking at the streetview, but here is some more info for those still here.

The Large Hadron Colider, located at CERN near Geneva Switzerland, is at 27 kilometers the longest particle accelerator in the world.

The Street view shows the entire length of the LHC and the accompanying sensors: ATLAS, ALICE, CMS and LHCb

You can also see the labyrinth of tunnels and labs of the LHC complex.

ATLAS.PNG

(The LHC ATLAS sensor) 

Source(s) / Full article:

http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/26/google-street-view-cern-lhc/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=Feed_Classic&utm_campaign=Engadget&ncid=rss_semi

https://tweakers.net/nieuws/91535/google-biedt-virtuele-tour-large-hadron-collider-via-street-view.html

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Wow!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Cool I guess.....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Cool I guess.....

Made me LOL :) :)

All comments where "AMAZING" "WOW" "AWESOME" and you come in with your "Cool I guess......"

LOLOLOLOLO :D :D

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

WOW! sweet.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know mate :)

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700