Girl, Moving x2, Break ups, Work

Marcus Kemp

So I know this girl in Texas and I like her a lot but I am in California we knew each other from highschool where we declared our love for each other but we never did anything. So now I am moving back to Texas for her Graduation and hoping that we can spend some time together. Well me and her boyfriend are actually quite good friends except she might have to break up with him. She is moving to Louisiana and taking a job with her dad as an assistant. I don't know what to do or how to feel because of everything going on and I want to know what to say to her to comfort he. Got any ideas?

3 hours ago, Mug said:

Is this an idea for a drama series or what?

Serious though, don't let your mate down. there are a million other girls that aren't taken.

This, Bros before hoes.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

3 hours ago, Shira said:

Fuck her.

wow uh ok I would love to

42 minutes ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

This, Bros before hoes.

well considering I only know him because of her and me and her previously dated, she is also considered my high school sweet heart. She is more of a bro to me than he is really.

3 hours ago, Mug said:

Serious though, don't let your mate down. there are a million other girls that aren't taken.

well I wish this was a drama series and also which mate they are both my mates. Also there about 4 billion other women it doesn't mean I want them all. Besides like I said before I have known longer than anyone in my life and I am pretty much her last friend that she still has frequent contact with since we both moved schools and then I moved out of the state. Literally only friend who will go to her graduation.

1 hour ago, Marcus Kemp said:

I wish this was a drama series and also which mate they are both my mates. Also there about 4 billion other women it doesn't mean I want them all. Besides like I said before I have known longer than anyone in my life and I am pretty much her last friend that she still has frequent contact with since we both moved schools and then I moved out of the state. Literally only friend who will go to her graduation.

Well, at least wait for it to be over with her and your mate before going in.

8 hours ago, Shira said:

Fuck her.

This is why woman are hating on you. And why feminism exists.

6 minutes ago, Webkitnote said:

This is why woman are hating on you. And why feminism exists.

calm your tits. It's only a joke...

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

4 minutes ago, Coaxialgamer said:

calm your tits. It's only a joke...

Yes, and because of this joke, it happens.

9 hours ago, Mug said:

Yup, def. sounds like the plot to a US based Korean drama....

Next the girl is going to fall in love with a guy in Louisiana and the series will climax in some over dramatic mexican stand-off between the 3 guys outside the lobby of her job! In the end they become friends and the girl gets left behind.

Sorry I use to be semi-addicted to kdramas :/ 

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

7 minutes ago, GeekJump said:

Next the girl is going to fall in love with a guy in Louisiana and the series will climax in some over dramatic mexican stand-off between the 3 guys outside the lobby of her job! In the end they become friends and the girl gets left behind.

Take a look at some turkish ones. Cousin couldnt get enough.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

Take a look at some turkish ones. Cousin couldnt get enough.

But I don't speak Turkish :(

Subtitles distract me from the video. I only make exceptions for really popular anime.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

1 hour ago, GeekJump said:

You are killing my insides right now man. Like no joke just hearing this makes laugh and cry at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Marcus Kemp said:

You are killing my insides right now man. Like no joke just hearing this makes laugh and cry at the same time.

I aim to please -.-'

Give it up, man. Let her go. You're not even in the same city, but there are plenty of fish in the sea. And you're 18? 19? 

You'll get over it. Guaranteed. 

Move on. 

1 hour ago, TheBestUserName said:

Give it up, man. Let her go. You're not even in the same city, but there are plenty of fish in the sea. And you're 18? 19? 

You'll get over it. Guaranteed. 

Move on. 

It's been four years since we last met in person I still haven't gotten over it.