World`s First Hologram Entertainment Centre (video)

EUD

Euclideon is a graphics company behind Unlimited Detail point cloud technology...

14bomj4.jpg

They are opening the holoverse centre on June 4th in Gold Coast, Australia. Built with the help of Australia government.

"Created by Euclideon, Australia`s most advanced technology company, opening all over the world. You will enter a room, objects will look real but they are made of light, the wall will turn invisible, it will look like you are outside in amazing new places"

"Better than virtual reality helmets"

Video link and source:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTz_mHZAOCs

Holoverse site: http://www.holoverse.com.au/

Holoverse Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoloverseOfficial/

----

I hope they do manage to spread centers all over the world. I think the better quality shots of walking in water do the technology justice, the visual detail is really nice, even tho game studios with artists would probably make it even more realistically looking.

I know i would LOVE to make game worlds with unlimited detail. You can do anything. Laser scan Linus and put him in the Unlimited Detail featured Rust 3 or something :ph34r: U know, right now, everyone knows, and more importantly sees that Rust characters are game characters. Imagine real people in Rust, and it could be anyone at all. Yeah, the tech is that good that it makes games creepy...

... future gaming is creepy lol, real people in games. Especially VR games.

36 minutes ago, Stefan1024 said:

And so it beginns.....

yup

it would be cool to just buy pc without expensive gpu and just buy oculus rift instead

then carve around hills and mountains with Mirage 2000... i suppose flying games arent that cpu intensive so an i5 and an SSD will do

laser scan the mountains with a drone, scan a plane, voila.

*grabs bank loan*

Ok, how much will this cost?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

i grew out of their lies after waiting for something to happen after i saw their 2011 preview (here) 4 years ago. Can't understand how the Australian government is so blind 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

This isn't new technology. Unless I'm seeing this wrong, it is a room with specialized software that tracks your head and body movement (note the glowing things worn as glasses) and projects an image onto the wall in such a way it makes an optical illusion. It isn't real 3d, however the projection technology makes it seem that way. You can see similar things being done with a wii back in 2007.

Replace the tv with a room full of screens/projectors and the ir bar with the glowing things seen in the video and you essentially have the same thing.

However, it's still impressive to say the least.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

3 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

i grew out of their lies after waiting for something to happen after i saw their 2011 preview (here) 4 years ago. Can't understand how the Australian government is so blind 

Can°t understand how you think Australian gov is actually blind. And stupid.