AMD livestream has begun- Hawaii GPUs

Humbug

At least they have good music. 

FYI, I use this webpage which has an embed of the Youtube stream to watch it: 

http://ir.amd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=74093&p=irol-eventDetails&EventId=5024687

That is the Investment Representation page, or something. For people who invest in AMD stock to read the news and stuff related to them. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

FIX THE GODDAMN STREAM AMD.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Here is the AMD Tweet: "We will be back online shortly! The presentations have not started yet."

And Linus' tweet: "Some technical difficulties with the @AMDRadeon live stream. I guess we are a bit delayed. See! It's not just me. Live streaming is tough!"

EDIT (an update from Linus): "The @AMDRadeon #GPU14 event looks like it's experiencing a delay. They are on the phone with youtube working on it"

UPDATE #2: Spread the word! We're back online for #GPU14: http://bit.ly/gpu2014  -- this is the link to the livestream. The full link is http://www.livestream.com/amdlivestream?t=637320. I'm spreading the word!

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

They said the presentation has not started yet. They are in a delay anyway.

why does that cooler look faded, washed out and old?

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Waiting for the livestream is even worse than for some E3 presentations.

144Hz goodness

03:19PM EDT - It may be as long as 30 to 45 minutes. AMD wants to have a working live Stream so that they can directly show off the materials they're presenting

03:18PM EDT - AMD's Chris Hook just took the stage, explaining the problem with YouTube and the delay

man ive listen to that first song so many times trying to reload and see if its working.

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

03:19PM EDT - It may be as long as 30 to 45 minutes. AMD wants to have a working live Stream so that they can directly show off the materials they're presenting

03:18PM EDT - AMD's Chris Hook just took the stage, explaining the problem with YouTube and the delay

D: ...

Oh well. Patience is a virtue.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

why does that cooler look faded, washed out and old?

No idea, i'd imagine it was the test sample, or it's just the lighting?

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

They have switched over to livestream! http://www.livestream.com/amdlivestream?t=637320

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

That music makes me want to punch baby seals. It's terribad.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Nikon D3! Case: Corsair c400 Mobo: Asrock z77 Extreme4 CPU: Core I5 3570k 3.4ghz GPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M CPU cooler: Antec Kulher H2O 620 RAM: Corsair Vengence 16gb (4x4gb) Hard drives: Corsair force Series 3 240gb, WD Black 500gb and 2 Seagate 320gb Screens: Asus PB27Q and Lg W2261vp Sound: Mayflower O2 objective + dac, Audio Technica AD700x Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Razer Deathadder 3.5g Tablet: Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition