EK releases monoblock for ASUS SABERTOOTH Z170-S motherboard

CtW

Source: http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/cpu_mainboard/ek_releases_monoblock_for_asus_sabertooth_z170-s_motherboard/1

EK releases monoblock for ASUS SABERTOOTH Z170-S motherboard

EK released a dedicated monoblock for ASUS' Sabertooth Z170-S motherboard, a waterblock that comes with the same arctic Camo design as the motherboard and is simply put a match made in heaven for an all white Z170 system.

This waterblock was designed in cooperation with ASUS, allowing this water block to fit perfectly on the Z170-S Sabertooth and use the exact same arctic camo design on the water block. This water block will cool both the CPU and your motherboard's power regulation circuitry, providing water cooling to all your motherboard's critical areas and help to provide great overclocking performance. 

This will be starting at €119.95 ($135.69 but the US price may be different) and will be available on the EK store.

My opinion:

8GfHgHe.jpg 

I have a Z170-S,  but I would never put that thing on it. Why would I want to remove those lovely heatsinks? ô.o

4 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

I have a Z170-S,  but I would never put that thing on it. Why would I want to remove those lovely heatsinks? ô.o

Some people don't like the look of the heatsinks? TBH if I was setting up a loop a water block like this would really be good on my Z97 Sabertooth MKII.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

That looks slick AF

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

• 10 months later...

I loved this, I am a bit on the poor side so it took me a looong time to complete my build, so alas now the 7700k is king of the quad cores :( My overclocks are still beastly. I can't hit 5Ghz, but 4.9 is stable and i will take it!! Still going to PETG this build and have the parts just don't have the time.

P1030664.JPG

21 hours ago, TheDorienGrey said:

I loved this, I am a bit on the poor side so it took me a looong time to complete my build, so alas now the 7700k is king of the quad cores :( My overclocks are still beastly. I can't hit 5Ghz, but 4.9 is stable and i will take it!! Still going to PETG this build and have the parts just don't have the time.

P1030664.JPG

You really needed to bump a 1 year old thread for this?

I mean, looks nice, but very unnecessary.

Ye ole' train

15 minutes ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

You really needed to bump a 1 year old thread for this?

I mean, looks nice, but very unnecessary.

He even made the account special for this post. So yes I think it was necessary :P

21 hours ago, TheDorienGrey said:

-snip-

Nice build dude.