'Battlefield 1' Is The Most Liked Trailer In YouTube History, 'Infinite Warfare' The Most Disliked

The_Denks

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/05/09/battlefield-1-is-the-most-liked-trailer-in-youtube-history-infinite-warfare-the-most-disliked/#7edff8d235c2

After one week, IW trailer got 1M Dislikes. Same time frame BF1 gets 1M Likes

Activision just got rekt by Battlefield. Sotked for BF1. Noteven gonna think about the game that Infinity Ward has just turned int a cash hog.

https://youtu.be/XOYwWaH9gGc?t=4m50s

https://youtu.be/XOYwWaH9gGc?t=7m34s

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

Still don't understand why Activision/IW thought the community wanted an even more futuristic game.

People didn't even like that it was in the future in the first place.

I'll probably buy it just for Modern Warfare. 

Return to the roots.....

On the other hand, the BF1 trailer blew me away, even if only 15% of it was actual gameplay. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Activision is trying to sell it's latest title by bundling in a remake of a well liked CoD.
No one wants the new game for any other reason then getting  MW.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

A lot of people want a near future or future FPS. The Battlefield community has been pretty split on wanting a near future Bf vs a WW1 or WW2 Battlefield. DICE still haven't given us the 2143 sequel that's been wanted for so long.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Forbes.com wont let u on their site if u have adblock on. Well they can gtfo because my adblock stays on !

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

IW has probably been churning for years, not a lot they could do to change it. BF1 is just different enough while building on what they already built to be the happy medium of a smaller risky investment when they KNEW what the competition was gonna be doing

Anybody remember this...

18j48weujcgewjpg.jpg

COD will still outsell BF by at least 2:1 because people are fickle. Heck I've not liked a COD since BO (I actually thought the lasts ones campaign was pretty good) yet I still buy it every year despite telling myself I won't.

Still BF1 looks incredible and I cannot wait to play it.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Archive.is link, because fuckforbes: https://archive.is/ZMTvL

Also, I don't know why everyone is circlejerking over this. BF1 is going to be buggy as hell on launch just like the previous two or three, and CoD is going to sell... well.. like CoD. The Thumbs ratio isn't going to change that.

Ensure a job for life: https://github.com/Droogans/unmaintainable-code

Actual comment I found in legacy code: // WARNING! SQL injection here!

2 hours ago, Thony said:

Forbes.com wont let u on their site if u have adblock on. Well they can gtfo because my adblock stays on !

You can turn it off just for forbes very easily. Their ads are not really invasive and I do not actually mind them, so it's actually a good idea to do so.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

38 minutes ago, FakezZ said:

You can turn it off just for forbes very easily. Their ads are not really invasive and I do not actually mind them, so it's actually a good idea to do so.

I have ads disabled through the hosts file, so systemwide, I don't get ads. There's literally nothing I can do, but try to find out what ads forbes has and disable those. Which is wholly unnecessary and too much work.

2 minutes ago, LucidMew said:

I have ads disabled through the hosts file, so systemwide, I don't get ads. There's literally nothing I can do, but try to find out what ads forbes has and disable those. Which is wholly unnecessary and too much work.

In your case yeah I get it... But why not just use AdBlock or something similar? :S

1 minute ago, FakezZ said:

In your case yeah I get it... But why not just use AdBlock or something similar? :S

Because ease of use, and Skype ads trying to get me to upgrade to the modern UI version. just annoying. 

1 hour ago, FakezZ said:

No it's not a good idea. They are restrictin g acess to the site. If they care so much about their ad revenue then they don't care about people reading their articles or using the site :)

This is the wrong way of approaching adblockers. We will just leave the website straight away and go elsewhere.

Anyway, back to BF vs COD. The only thing I'm interested in is how much will this effect Activision's sales. 

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I can't understand why. 

Call Of Duty looks to have some fun things thrown in, such as space battles and new technologies. 

Battlefield just looks like Battlefield. 

They both look underwhelming. So, whatever. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

6 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Press F to pay respects

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/riC7AeA

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Search Battlefield 1 vs COD IW Dank Vines on YouTube. Hilarious.

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

5 hours ago, Thony said:

No it's not a good idea. They are restrictin g acess to the site. If they care so much about their ad revenue then they don't care about people reading their articles or using the site :)

This is the wrong way of approaching adblockers. We will just leave the website straight away and go elsewhere.

Anyway, back to BF vs COD. The only thing I'm interested in is how much will this effect Activision's sales. 

Actually they probably do it BECAUSE they care about the end user. Without income from ads they can't possibly keep the quality up ;)

Is it bad that I'm actually tempted to get the Legacy Version of Infinite Warfare? I haven't bought a CoD game since MW2 left a sour taste in my mouth and BO1 didn't grab me at all, so that was the nail in the coffin. Modern Warfare does hold a nostalgic value for me as that's what I was playing in my teenage, beer/pizza fueled weekends with mates.

The fact that everyone is absolutely wrecking on it makes me want to give it the benefit of the doubt. I actually don't mind the future warfare concept, and with Battlefield bringing out a WW1 shooter I could actually have few FPS games to jump between depending on mood now, instead of everything being in the same era.

12 hours ago, Fungal said:

Lol this is helarious but of course tons of people are still gonna buy infinite war bc "oh it's call of duty" 

And that's why a lot of 12yrs old bois who got the stick accident when they are 6 gonna buy CoD shit game

and start yelling at every other online players and calling the f@g, n00b and h4cker all day.

Damn it, what has happened to gaming these days?? I remember in the old days of the 90's we had DOS and Windows 3.11 games.

They were so much fun and we didn't call anyone f@gs and noobs. Man, this generation is fucked.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

The like/dislike bots are real! EA really delivering some punches in the low-blow marketing department! Activision's on the ropes!

Oh, their setting is also better. That helps a lot too.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD