(mini news) Most beutiful console game yet

Prysin

I jsut saw this. And while it may not be "news" worthy material. The technology they are using to produce THIS insane level of quality on a fucking PS4. is simply outstanding, and it is such a damn shame it is the last Uncharted Game there will be (for now).

Screenshots from the  game itself:

Spoiler

UIcWHJu.jpg

IVYgLxk.jpg

334qPuA.jpg

TLdBBSk.jpg

5qmbbUb.jpg

nbQkJtK.jpg

Yzl2mK6.jpg

8vinBCy.jpg

guOd3cy.jpg

Yc431SW.jpg

cwDWR1u.jpg

And that's what happens when you delay a game multiple times and you know what you're doing. You get an excellent game in all aspects. Kudos to Naughty Dog.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I've been meaning to watch this movie  I've heard good things about it . 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Just now, Bouzoo said:

And that's what happens when you delay a game multiple times and you know what you're doing. You get a great game in all aspects. Kudos to Naughty Dog.

yeah, ima run out and buy this game right now. This game DESERVES a physical copy.

Wait a second, Drake was holding a PS4 controller in the video. Did Drake play or touch himself??

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

2 minutes ago, CTR640 said:

Wait a second, Drake was holding a PS4 controller in the video. Did Drake play or touch himself??

yo dawg, i herd you like console games, so we put a console game in your console game so you can console game while console gaming

>most beautiful console game
>not Super Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime

I.

AM.

SALTY.

/s

It looks pretty good ye.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

15 minutes ago, Prysin said:

I jsut saw this. And while it may not be "news" worthy material. The technology they are using to produce THIS insane level of quality on a fucking PS4. is simply outstanding, and it is such a damn shame it is the last Uncharted Game there will be (for now).

I had the same reaction when watching playthroughs of the last of us on the ps3... even for such a dated console, I thoroughly enjoyed the visuals.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

beautiful* but anyways good job to the game devs

I mean, I want to play Uncharted 4 when it comes out seeing as I've liked 1-3, but I don't have a ps4.  Naughty Dog always does well with games.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Naughty Dog I can consider masters of the craft, both technically and from a gameplay/story perspective (Tomb Raider even takes a number of elements). Even on PS3, they've gotten advanced effects like SSAO running with very few framerate hitches, while the DoF implementation is just about perfect for adding grandeur to a scene.

Even going back as far as the PS2 days, the facial animation and detail they could pull off was truly top notch, though the story telling was obviously in it's rough stages then. Their newer games tells me they definitely learned from past missteps though.

Wish they would get into PC development too. Uncharted is undoubtedly Sony's, however, I'd like to see a new multi-plat series from them.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

I haven't played the Uncharted games but I expect no less from Naughty Dog, since Last of Us was really impressive. A lot of the amazing visuals comes from the selective LOD they use. I played Last of Us on a PC monitor and the visual details were much more noticeable than playing on a TV. They make the character models and nearby objects extremely high res, but the objects you "shouldn't" be focusing on are very low res. Tricks, really. They're clever magicians, making the best of their limited resources. Worked brilliantly.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

It does look nice (and interesting). It's basically Tomb Raider but with a man and driving stuff too.

If only Sony wasn't such a bunch of bastards with their platform exclusivity. I want this on PC with proper controls and higher graphics settings.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

6 minutes ago, Notional said:

It does look nice (and interesting). It's basically Tomb Raider but with a man and driving stuff too.

If only Sony wasn't such a bunch of bastards with their platform exclusivity. I want this on PC with proper controls and higher graphics settings.

Infamous, uncharted, ratchet and clank, gran turismo, ssx, and probably a bunch of others in forgetting.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

Infamous, uncharted, ratchet and clank 

No, i dont want Ratchet and Clank to ever come on PC. Simply put. What was made for consoles, should stay on consoles.

Just look at how shitty final fantasy turned out once Square Enix moved to both consoles and later on also PC.

1 minute ago, Prysin said:

No, i dont want Ratchet and Clank to ever come on PC. Simply put. What was made for consoles, should stay on consoles.

Just look at how shitty final fantasy turned out once Square Enix moved to both consoles and later on also PC.

That doesn't mean any other titles would also be screwed up.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

14 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

That doesn't mean any other titles would also be screwed up.

there has been a few others that went from console to PC. i cannot remember specifics. But i can also not remember a single game that came from consoles and went to PC and THAT made the franchise improve.

Usually it comes from consoles, are buggy and shit on PC, and next game follows same pattern. But because devs now gotta spend money on making a PC version too, game content is cut down due to budget.

15 minutes ago, Prysin said:

there has been a few others that went from console to PC. i cannot remember specifics. But i can also not remember a single game that came from consoles and went to PC and THAT made the franchise improve.

Usually it comes from consoles, are buggy and shit on PC, and next game follows same pattern. But because devs now gotta spend money on making a PC version too, game content is cut down due to budget.

There are some outliers there. Valkyria Chronicles is absolutely fantastic in 4K on the PC and runs very solidly too, with the only major flaw being the cutscenes are pre-rendered (at 720P). That may be the only example I can think of that I have played though.

The one Final Fantasy game I really want on PC is XII as it's slightly buggy and suffers from occasional slowdowns on an emulator. The game looks great rendered at 4x the PS2's resolution, granted very little in the way of modern effects, but not a lot of glaring flaws either aside from LoD. In a way, it feels like the game was meant for something of higher spec, but was never given the chance.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

I rank Naughty Dog as the #1 console developer. Pretty much everything they put out is stellar and they have done so for like 2 decades.

5 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

There are some outliers there. Valkyria Chronicles is absolutely fantastic in 4K on the PC and runs very solidly too, with the only major flaw being the cutscenes are pre-rendered (at 720P). That may be the only example I can think of that I have played though.

The one Final Fantasy game I really want on PC is XII as it's slightly buggy and suffers from occasional slowdowns on an emulator. The game looks great rendered at 4x the PS2's resolution, granted very little in the way of modern effects, but not a lot of glaring flaws either aside from LoD. In a way, it feels like the game was meant for something of higher spec, but was never given the chance.

Last E3, Square Enix and Sony confirmed that a FF VII HD Remaster is coming... Not sure when. But they are remaking it. With what seems like (if we are to believe a E3 video) The Witcher 3 high settings level of graphics.

Like Infamous Second Son this game looks beautiful

If anyone has seen Infamous Second Son that game is absolutely amazing, graphically fidelity is simply amazing. This game is no exception, I am purchasing a copy on release day. 

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Call me biased, but I've always been partial to Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. The game looks spectacular in Dolphin, and it's amazing just how much Retro was able to squeeze out of the Wii.

I (cough) pre-ordered (cough) Uncharted 4 on amazon, Naughty Dog deserves this level of trust in my mind.

I don't plan on touching the multi-player, so I could care less if the servers aren't working well Day 1. Single player is where it's at for this game.

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

This is what happens when you properly optimize your games. You can push your performance well past what would be expected.