we love you DICE .

after watching this

-

-Screenshot-184-1200x675.png

-------------------------------------------------

I will not play this again

-4ee6fb10a7944.jpg

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

Just now, Senzelian said:

How do you know that Battlefield 1 will be a good game, if you haven't even played it? -_-

Well, Battlefield isn't COD

Just now, Senzelian said:

How do you know that Battlefield 1 will be a good game, if you haven't even played it? -_-

I trust DICE .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

CS:GO is for competitive play anyway. BF is for filthy casuals.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I share your excitement for Battlefield, but I don't think it's a reason to not play Counter Strike. They're each amazing in their own regard. Counter Strike can't reach Battlefield's level of graphical fidelity, scale of battle or level of weapon choice/customizability. However, Counter Strike is much more tactical and team based, requiring quick and smart decision making. They're both great 

2 minutes ago, Fourmi Kill3r said:

Well, Battlefield isn't COD

Don't make me laugh.
They have both the same childish gameplay.

1 minute ago, maria2244 said:

I trust DICE .

I don't since BF3, 4 and that retarded BF Hardline.
And don't forget that EA publishes all of those games.

Call of Duty and Battlefield are dead. Both of those games don't deserve their names anymore. People have said that since BF3 and CoD5 and every new year there will be some kids that think the newest title will be much better. And then it isn't.

egl7Z.jpg

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

Don't make me laugh.

Still far better

2 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Don't make me laugh.

I don't since BF3, 4 and that retarded BF Hardline.
And don't forget that EA publishes all of those games.

Call of Duty and Battlefield are dead. Both of those games don't deserve their names anymore. People have said that since BF3 and CoD5 and every new year there will be some kids that think the newest title will be much better. And then it isn't.

egl7Z.jpg

battlefield hardline is NOT DICE .

2 minutes ago, Fourmi Kill3r said:

Still far better

Open your eyes. You're paying for the same shitty gameplay and after half a year you won't even play the damn thing anymore.

All I'm asking for is that you stop your excitement for a minute and think about what you're buying. Don't pre-order, wait until we see some actualy gameplay footage and tests and then make your decision, but don't run blindly into EA and throw money at them.

1 minute ago, maria2244 said:

battlefield hardline is NOT DICE .

Well, then have a look at Wikipedia.
It says clearly "Visceral Games; EA Digital Illusions CE" 

And even if Dice had nothing to do with it, then they still made BF4, which just as terrible.
BF3 was acceptable, cause it was based on a newer engine and they tried a ton of new things, but it still wasn't great and still isn't up to this date. 

If you were playing CS:GO For graphics, I don't know what to say.

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

Open your eyes. You're paying for the same shitty gameplay and after half a year you won't even play the damn thing anymore.

All I'm asking for is that you stop your excitement for a minute and think about what you're buying. Don't pre-order, wait until we see some actualy gameplay footage and tests and then make your decision, but don't run blindly into EA and throw money at them.

Well, then have a look at Wikipedia.
It says clearly "Visceral Games; EA Digital Illusions CE" 

And even if Dice had nothing to do with it, then they still made BF4, which just as terrible.
BF3 was acceptable, cause it was based on a newer engine and they tried a ton of new things, but it still wasn't great and still isn't up to this date. 

so you want to say

CS:GO is better than battlefield 1 ?

hahahh

3 minutes ago, maria2244 said:

so you want to say

CS:GO is better than battlefield 1 ?

hahahh

No, because BF1 doesn't even exist yet. All I'm saying is that you should start to think.
You're not thinking. You're part of a post-industrial society.

5 minutes ago, Eredian said:

If you were playing CS:GO For graphics, I don't know what to say.

WE are in 2016

WE are not in the 90s

Don't fall for the hype!

On a side note I actually think that recent battlefields are better than CS:GO IMHO. I just don't get CS:GO... same map over and over again (don't ya guys get bored from de dust?), unrealistic mechanics (why is bunny hopping a thing?) and more importantly it's overly competitive which of course unfortunately means a toxic player base from time to time. 

But, that's the opinion of someone who never got shooters like counter strike.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

4 minutes ago, maria2244 said:

WE are in 2016

WE are not in the 90s

The simple graphics help the game achieve its excellent tick rate and gives it better accessibility. And I don't think you should care about graphics when playing a game like CS:GO.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

3 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

The simple graphics help the game achieve its excellent tick rate and gives it better accessibility. And I don't think you should care about graphics when playing a game like CS:GO.

I actually think CS:GO looks pretty nice.
Even CS:S looks fine.

6 hours ago, maria2244 said:

WE are in 2016

WE are not in the 90s

I can count the number of chromosomes you have on one hand you dingo.

• 3 months later...

I've always played the battlefield franchise and only played csgo for 1 year, but IMO csgo was made purely for money because they never really do necessary updates for the game, they are doing stupid sound updates when the things like changing the tickrate to 128 is more appropriate. I think they dont care about the game and care about the money. On the other hand battlefield are always listening to their community, fixing bug and glitches and always make an amazing game that for sure.  

(THIS IS MY OPINION ABOUT CSGO AND THE TRUTH ABOUT BATTLEFIELD DONT CRY BECAUSE I TALKED SHIT ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE GAME)

Complete different Gameplay.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO