Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cheapest place to get a new ipad pro?

hay guys i want the following things apple pencil, iPad pro, and logic-tech create. what is the cheapest place to get these. thanks for any help.

2 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

hay guys i want the following things apple pencil, iPad pro, and logic-tech create. what is the cheapest place to get these. thanks for any help.

do yourself a favour and get a surface. its a great thing to watch youtube on but not much more.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Apple has set a standard for these kinds of things. unless you buy it on the used market you really cant get a discount.

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Try getting it used on eBay.

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

you can try and buy a refurbished from BestBuy they are usually cheaper and certified.

Even a used ipad pro will cost you a hell of a lot more than an android tablet that will outperform it... The used market for apple products is just as overpriced as Apple's retail pricing.

But your best bet is either a refurb unit at a big box store or taking your chances on ebay.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB(upgrade pending) / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

8 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Even a used ipad pro will cost you a hell of a lot more than an android tablet that will outperform it... The used market for apple products is just as overpriced as Apple's retail pricing.

But your best bet is either a refurb unit at a big box store or taking your chances on ebay.

There are no good android tablets.