sacrifices you've made!

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER
hey guys! sorry for this another random post! but this one is good!

what sacrifices you've made to get a computer/it's products/games or whatever things that's related to this^^.

i'l write mine as an example!(write at least 3 of 'em! i'm sure that al have done at least 3!

1-i had to study for like for 3 hours without break just to get an gpu.

2-i had to sacrifice my gaming hours just for pocket money!(now of coarse it's back to the same as before and i'm happy for that!)

3-i had to sacrifice my MTB bike for my games. 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Not trying to be an ass, but your sacrifices are...well...possibly the easiest sacrifices I've ever seen. I'm guessing you're a teenager?

At my first job (minimum wage) I ate rice and beans every day for 3 months straight, still made rent and all the bills, and was able to save up for a $1200 PC build.

Wow I wish I could do that to get a free graphics card lol...

it wasn't free!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

. I'm guessing you're a teenager?

you're right!

COMING SOON

You should have told her to come over and watch because its so exciting!

I wish I could have done that xD maybe she'd learn something from it. :D

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

Not trying to be an ass, but your sacrifices are...well...possibly the easiest sacrifices I've ever seen. I'm guessing you're a teenager?

At my first job (minimum wage) I ate rice and beans every day for 3 months straight, still made rent and all the bills, and was able to save up for a $1200 PC build.

I wouldn't call 12 a teenager, he's a child.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

OMG you had to study 3 WHOLE HOURS, JUST for a GPU? Oh poor you, your life must be so hard. 

fullstopfullstopfullstop

#hardlife

OMG you had to study 3 WHOLE HOURS, JUST for a GPU? Oh poor you, your life must be so hard. 

fullstopfullstopfullstop

i'm bad at math! studying means practicing maths here! i get c grade in maths!

COMING SOON

If only I could get a GPU for something I have to do everyday. Ooooooooohhhh poooooooorrrrrrr you!!

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

#hardlife

Hashtag THUG!

i'm 14 now.

COMING SOON

What have I had to do for my computer components? Exist pretty much. 

... Seriously. It is hard. /joke

#hardlife

But seriously, I am blessed beyond belief. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

For me...nothing.

I got the money for my PC from university grants (money you get to spend on university supplies, but I had no need for supplies or anything so I just saved it all up)

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Well i had to pick strawberries 14 hours in a day (1-month) just to get R9-290x!

PerfectStrawberry.jpg

They looks so horrible after working with them!

I've sacrificed a night with my gf to do a fresh install of Windows >>

why did you have to reinstall win?? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

My electricity bills to be able to fold@home 24/7.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

He he

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

3 years ago I don't eat any lunch for 2 years for my current rig and some more for any other needs. I was at 2nd year of high school when I start the saving, I don't need food that much anyway.