Can routers connect over wifi?

Go to solution Solved by Donut417,
25 minutes ago, potatoproduction said:

Is it possible to connect 2 routers together over wifi with 1 router connected to the Internet and the other conected to a computer so the computer connects to the Internet?

Short answer is yes. The only issue is you need a router that supports that function or supports a 3rd part firmware like DDWRT. I did this from a time, and its a pain in the ass, from what I remember. 

Is it possible to connect 2 routers together over wifi with 1 router connected to the Internet and the other conected to a computer so the computer connects to the Internet?

2 minutes ago, potatoproduction said:

What was wrong with your previous post?

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/586168-i-need-help/

Sig under construction.

25 minutes ago, potatoproduction said:

Short answer is yes. The only issue is you need a router that supports that function or supports a 3rd part firmware like DDWRT. I did this from a time, and its a pain in the ass, from what I remember. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

9 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

My spare router doesn't so I guess I can't do this