Tt esports Poseidon Z rgb or Corsair Strafe non rgb

Tobenai

Hi i have two options to buy a mechanical gaming keyboard at the same price and havent been able to decide all day :( One is the Corsair gaming strafe with cherry mx brown switches and the other is the tt esports poseidon z rgb with kailh brown switches. The main reason im opting for the poseidon z is the rgb and i dont think i would notice a difference between the kailh and cherry mx switches. So is there a clear reason i should go for the corsair strafe or should i just go for the poseidon z cos the rgb looks cool :)

RGB is always the last priority. Even if it looks amazing.

Main System Specs:

• Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz CPU
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H Motherboard
  • Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 2400MHz, Gskill Ripjaws 8GB
  • Asus GTX 1060 Turbo
  • Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSD
  • Seagate 1TB NAS Grade HDD x2
  • Thermaltake NiC F3 Cooler
  • EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Power Supply
  • NZXT S340 Red/Black Case
  • Noctua NF-F12 Fan x2

Laptop Specs:

• Intel Pentium N3700 CPU
  • 4GB Kingston RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home

Peripherals:

• Microsoft Wired 600 KB
  • Dell 2003 Mouse
  • HP Compaq LA2206x Monitor
  • Logitech X530 5.1 Speakers
  • Roland RH-5 Headphones

40 minutes ago, Tobenai said:

Hi i have two options to buy a mechanical gaming keyboard at the same price and havent been able to decide all day :( One is the Corsair gaming strafe with cherry mx brown switches and the other is the tt esports poseidon z rgb with kailh brown switches. The main reason im opting for the poseidon z is the rgb and i dont think i would notice a difference between the kailh and cherry mx switches. So is there a clear reason i should go for the corsair strafe or should i just go for the poseidon z cos the rgb looks cool :)

I wouldn't sacrifice switches for RGB. For me it was about Cherry MX blues though and I don't want to run into switch issues. For browns it might be okay to go with the poseidon since I don't see how you could possibly fu** up brown switches or have too much of a difference in feeling.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Cooler Noctua NH-D15S | MB Asus ROG Strix B550 A-Gaming | RAM 2 x G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver 16 GB @ 3200 MHz CL14 | GPU Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G

Case Fractal Design Define C TG | SSD(s) Boot: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GBPrograms: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TBData: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | PSU Seasonic Focus GX 750W

Screen(s) Main: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-mhd, Second: Asus PB277Q, Third: LG Flatron E2240T | Keyboard Ducky One (MX Blues) | Mouse Logitech G Pro Gaming

Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X PCIe, System: Edifier R1280DB | OS Windows 10, 64 Bit

On 22/04/2016 at 10:09 AM, Tobenai said:

The Cherry MX switches has better reputation, you are more safe with the Strafe. But to be honest, try them out if you can, you'll never know which one is suited for you if you haven't try them