Blue Screen Of Death is killing me.

Hello,
I'm having a weird peoblem with the blue screen error, sometimes I turn on my PC I wait for 2-3 minutes and I get the blue screen and each time with a different message or error code, the problem is not the blue screen itself, the problem is that I can't find a solution or know the reason behind it, I try every solution I find in the forums but they don't work for me, the funny thing is that the original posters always claim that a certain solution worked for them. Sometimes the PC starts normally but once i lunch a game (usually Battlefield) I get the blue screen while i'm in the lobby. here are some error codes I receive in the blue screen:
1- Service system exception.

2- Irql not less or equal.
3- Bad pool header.

4- Memory managment.
I'm using Windows 8.1 and these are my specs:
MOBO: Asrock Z170 Pros4.

CPU: i5 6600k @ 3.50GHz.

GPU: GTX 960.
RAM: 8 gb.
Help me please this is really frustrating.

I had the exact same issue on my system. You need to uninstall nvidia drivers and remove all files associated with them (safe mode might be helpful here), then install the latest version again.

Its automatic, just press this button!

Are your sticks running in dual channel?

If they are, check them one by one, in each slot.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

2 minutes ago, mrgooglegeek said:

I had the exact same issue on my system. You need to uninstall nvidia drivers and remove all files associated with them (safe mode might be helpful here), then install the latest version again.

I reinstalled windows itself, worked fine for a week then I started having it again.

use a different version of drivers, even beta versions will be better. Believe me, this is GPU driver related.

Its automatic, just press this button!

13 minutes ago, mrgooglegeek said:

Same advice i was gonna give, you could try the ram as well by removing and swapping also, I would check the manual that came with your MOBO for compatibility issues we rarely see them but compatibility issues are still a thing at times. 

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 
― J. Aleksandr WoottonHer Unwelcome Inheritance

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm
Operating System Windows 10 64bit

12 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Memtest86. Please run memtest86 overnight.

if he is always blue screening within 5 min can this be ran overnight still? I am not familiar with memtest86.

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm

5 minutes ago, godzrule said:

if he is always blue screening within 5 min can this be ran overnight still? I am not familiar with memtest86.

Its a program installed to a flash drive. It tests your ram. I had random BSODs of random names and they were RAM related.

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Its a program installed to a flash drive. It tests your ram. I had random BSODs of random names and they were RAM related.

Thanks for informing me, good to know.

33 minutes ago, mrgooglegeek said:

use a different version of drivers, even beta versions will be better. Believe me, this is GPU driver related.

Now the blue screen doesn't even let me open chrome. This is really pissing me off

if you can get to control panel then system & security and admin tools there's a windows memory diagnostic tool there, 

if not open cmd and type mdsched.exe

it works at a hardware level so drivers are not a issue for it 

Sounds like a RAM problem to me.

It's not a race to the bottom.

23 hours ago, godzrule said:

Same advice i was gonna give, you could try the ram as well by removing and swapping also, I would check the manual that came with your MOBO for compatibility issues we rarely see them but compatibility issues are still a thing at times. 

I unistall the NVIDIA driver, now i can't reinstall it because two or three minutes are not enough to do so xD 

17 hours ago, 0x1e said:

My RAM is still brand new. 

19 hours ago, 0x1e said:

54 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I bought brand new ram and it was faulty. Twice.

The reason why i'm excluding the RAM is that sometimes (rarely) the pc runs totally fine, I play for three hours with no error, Unfortunately this happens only 2% of the attempts of getting a normal session.

On 20/4/2016 at 6:06 PM, iamdarkyoshi said:

Memtest86. Please run memtest86 overnight.

I ran memtest83, no errors were found.

5 hours ago, Mouad said:

The reason why i'm excluding the RAM is that sometimes (rarely) the pc runs totally fine, I play for three hours with no error, Unfortunately this happens only 2% of the attempts of getting a normal session.

I had bad ram for many months - year before I finally found out it was the RAM.

For me though it was incompatibility rather than faulty ram.

RAM can also show so many errors that it's hard to keep up. It's always random as well unless it's very bad.

It's not a race to the bottom.