Will the Kraken X61 fit inside Corsair Obsidian Series 350D

As the title say, can any confirm if the NZXT Kraken X61 fit inside Corsair Obsidian 350D particularly at the top? looking to buy a case on a budget and the 350D and NZXT S340 were the only two in my price ranged that i liked. the S340 looks better IMO but the 350D seem to have a better cooling layout for AIO water cooling. was planning to get this case with the Kraken X61.  Corsair website only list a few of their AIO water cooler as compatible  but from what i'd read, the Kraken X61 is the best bet over the Corsair H100i or H110 which they list as compatible. 

7 minutes ago, rsorujlall said:

-SNIP-

It would fit as long as you don't have tall motherboard heatsinks or RAM as it should just come to the very edge of the motherboard with standard push or pull.

The Obsidian series is actually meant for real water cooling setups, not all in ones, so there is plenty of room (I don't personally associate AIO with water cooling but field them separately, that has stayed true as I had several custom loops even with my move to the Kraken X61 as I downsized my main rig). As for the top, if you do use a 280mm rad, just keep in mind you will lose that top 5.25" bay.

Oh, and yes, from my research the X61 was the best performing AIO unit over the Corsairs, CoolerMasters, and so on. I've only needed fans replaced in NZXT cases and also fans for the X61(eventually swapped the X61 stock fans for EK Vardar F3-140ER), the service has been pretty decent and they have been very providing when things arose regarding their products. I will admit though, if customer service is big for you, Corsair's customer service is one of the best in the industry, I'd say they would be up there with EVGA.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

thanks for all the info guys. was afraid to buy the case and aio just to find out they don't fit. i live in south america so to buy any of these things i'll need to buy them online and pay to have them shipped to my country so returns and exchange is out of the question for me.

to address your concerns that you both mentioned. the motherboard i plan to get doesn't have any over the top heat sinks on it since its not an overclock mother. i already have an i7 4790 non k so it made no sense i got a overclock motherboard for a non overclock cpu. also the ram isn't very high profile. its two sticks of Kingstown Hyper X Fury rams. also if the AIO gets in the way of the  5.25" bay thats completely fine with me since i don't ever intend on using them. i actually wanted to remove them completely for a clean look but that aren't meant to be removed in this case with modification myself