anyone know great earbuds for sale?

R3DOPS

Im looking for some ear buds to listen to music on the go or at school. I like bass and good quality in sound. Canadian websites please. around 50$ max although if there is a great deal i might be willing.   Thanks! :D 

these ones are great for sailing, they are waterproof

waterfi-waterproof-short-cord-headphones

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

all the ones i have are not suitable for sailing, although im sure you could find some with sails on maybe, custom made ones?  

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

https://oneplus.net/ca_en/oneplus-icons are there any better than these under 100$? I mean, theyr packaging is great, theyr presentation and build quality is great and its sounds is outstanding. I know that because i bought a pair of these for my father OPX, and i ended trying them on my S6, and theyr sound was lovely, a mountain above of what came inside the phone packaging lol. Its just +16$ of the 50$ max, but its totally worth it, from my opinion at least.

Groomlake Authority

Skullcandy Ink'd 2s are pretty nice, I have a pair and at least when I got mine they were like US$15.

IEMs can be a bit hit or miss, I suppose headphones are the same story.

Sennheiser has some good IEMs though it looks like they're a little more expensive in Canada.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Bose makes great in-ears. I had a pair for almost a couple years before they broke. Great sound quality imo.

Here's an actual amazing pair of headphones.

Link USD $6

Link CDN $13.99

They're great sounding, and have extremely positive reviews.

Bass heavy but not muddy, slightly recessed mids and highs, damn comfortable(provided you don't sleep on your side),my daily driver, and really well recommended by a lot of people - Sony mdr-xb50ap

From your needs, i'd say these are perfect for you