CSGO Double Bot

Jackpot17
Go to solution Solved by GreezyJeezy,
3 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

If you really don't think Botting is not allowed then I don't think you are old enough to be using the site. You need to be 18 to gamble on it.

Have a bot on red blue and green and boom 100% run rate. You lose 2 but win 1 and the win will usually cover all 3 because if your betting on 3 with bots you probably aren't betting high on them. But still they can probably get your ip and ban that. And if they have cloudflare protection then even if you use a VPN they can ban your from your cloud flare number. A vpn won't charge that. I know because I'm banned on a site and I changed my ip and still banned it just goes to a cloud flare page saying I'm banned. And most sites use that or other Ddos protection and I'm sure they have the same system to prevent ip bypasses.

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

Cool I'll make sure to report you for trying to bot on it.

Didn't know it was against the terms and conditions.

I know they at least advise you not to use them.

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Cool I'll make sure to report you for trying to bot on it.

oh snap. The banhammer strikes again

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

3 minutes ago, Jackpot17 said:

Didn't know it was against the terms and conditions.

I know they at least advise you not to use them.

If you really don't think Botting is allowed then I don't think you are old enough to be using the site. You need to be 18 to gamble on it.

1 minute ago, Howlingwolf101 said:

oh snap. The banhammer strikes again

Hahaha yeh right.

The probability is the same every single time. Using a bot cannot give you any advantage unless there is some kind of hacking going on. That's why I would assume that it would be allowed on a roulette site. Go ahead if it makes you feel better, of course I would send you my actual information :)

7 minutes ago, Jackpot17 said:

The probability is the same every single time. Using a bot cannot give you any advantage unless there is some kind of hacking going on. That's why I would assume that it would be allowed on a roulette site. Go ahead if it makes you feel better, of course I would send you my actual information :)

It does change the odds because you then have two stakes in rather than one like everyone else... 

Processor-Intel - Core i9-7900X 3.3GHz , Motherboard- Gigabyte - X299 AORUS Gaming 7, RAM- G.Skill - TridentZ RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-4000 Memory, GPU-Zotac - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB AMP Extreme,  Case- Phanteks - Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Storage- Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280, Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, Toshiba 4TB (PH3400U) , PSU- SeaSonic 1200W Platinum, Cooling- NZXT - Kraken X62 Rev 2, Sound-Sennheiser - HD 598SE, SURE - SM7B, OS- Windows 10 Pro.

16 minutes ago, jato_127 said:

It does change the odds because you then have two stakes in rather than one like everyone else... 

The probability of it landing on red is the same each time

The probability of it landing on green is the same each time

The probability of it landing on blue is the same each time

3 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

If you really don't think Botting is not allowed then I don't think you are old enough to be using the site. You need to be 18 to gamble on it.

Have a bot on red blue and green and boom 100% run rate. You lose 2 but win 1 and the win will usually cover all 3 because if your betting on 3 with bots you probably aren't betting high on them. But still they can probably get your ip and ban that. And if they have cloudflare protection then even if you use a VPN they can ban your from your cloud flare number. A vpn won't charge that. I know because I'm banned on a site and I changed my ip and still banned it just goes to a cloud flare page saying I'm banned. And most sites use that or other Ddos protection and I'm sure they have the same system to prevent ip bypasses.

On 3/31/2016 at 0:27 AM, GreezyJeezy said:

You do realize cloudflare tokens are stored in cookies right? I don't think you fully comprehend how it works.

i want to die

• 1 month later...

I cleaned a Bettingbot for CSGODOUBLE! Use the Trainmode, but only when you have safe 12 rounds! For the first 500 coins u can use my Code 'ifakuwaifu' Have fun and thank me later ;) Your welcome =D http://pastebin.com/CLr9y2KJ