[Amazon-UK] AVANTEK 15"-17" Ultra Slim Laptop Cooler £18.69

patrick3027

Gr8 deal m8

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B015H44JJQ/ref=gbmh_mob_s-1_1867_3a3aa3aa?m=A2R4ZD01TBVW39&dealid=3a3aa3aa&pf_rd_p=844831867&pf_rd_s=slot-1&pf_rd_t=35801&pf_rd_i=23&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1C3C87Y6J4GW77N40T5Z

AVANTEK 15"-17" Ultra Slim Laptop Cooler Cooling Pad with Three 120mm LED Fans, LED Power Switch, Dual USB Ports, Fan Speed Control, Powerful Airflow and Silent LC-173

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

I think linus did a video on laptop cooling pads and determined that they really didn't matter in the slightest.
Still, a good deal is a good deal I suppose.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

Linus is just a hypocrite then, since I've seen laptop cooling pads in his ads .

2 minutes ago, DioOmicida said:

I think linus did a video on laptop cooling pads and determined that they really didn't matter in the slightest.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

14 hours ago, DioOmicida said:

with most laptops like the one he tested yes he was right. something with a core m though could benefit from the cooling though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2016 at 4:22 AM, SnafuPossum said:

with most laptops like the one he tested yes he was right. something with a core m though could benefit from the cooling though.

Don't laptops using Core M dissipate the heat through the metal under the keyboard and palm rest?

Zalman Z9 Plus - GTX 660 TI - i5 2500k @ 4ghz - MSI 1155 Intel P67 - Corsair CMPSU-750HX - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 - Seagate ST3500413AS 500GB - Seagate ST2000DL003 2TB Backup Storage -  Old CBA to change it.

21 hours ago, Kurtis said:

Don't laptops using Core M dissipate the heat through the metal under the keyboard and palm rest?

Yes they do, so essentially the whole bottom of the laptop is a fanless heatsink, so adding a fan to the bottom helps dissipate the stagnant heat. Linus demostrated the same concept when he "water cooled" a new macbook which also has a core m.