Best motherboard brand for support?

I'm looking into Z170 mITX motherboards for my 6600K build and I'm seeing that a lot of them have pretty bad reviews.  I take this with a grain of salt (obviously a lot of these reviews are nonsense) but I know that it is common for people to have to RMA a board if it is DOA or has other issues.  

For example, ASRock Z170 Fatality Gaming - a lot of people have experienced windows 10 driver issues and subsequent lack of support. 

Mid-range mITX boards are all so similar that now I am just wondering: if I have issues, which brand will be the easiest to deal with? Can anybody share personal experiences with the various brands? 

MSI and ASUS have good RMA departments.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

ASUS is the easiest, If the PC wont POST because of Ram you literally press a button and the MOBO fixes it and it starts.

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

5 minutes ago, mhonor said:

I'm looking into Z170 mITX motherboards for my 6600K build and I'm seeing that a lot of them have pretty bad reviews.  I take this with a grain of salt (obviously a lot of these reviews are nonsense) but I know that it is common for people to have to RMA a board if it is DOA or has other issues.  

For example, ASRock Z170 Fatality Gaming - a lot of people have experienced windows 10 driver issues and subsequent lack of support. 

Mid-range mITX boards are all so similar that now I am just wondering: if I have issues, which brand will be the easiest to deal with? Can anybody share personal experiences with the various brands? 

ASUS had the best support for me. I tried asrock and i'm not gonna touch them again xD. (the integrated audio didn't even work)

Hope this helps :P

P.S I use a msi board now for the extra features.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

22 minutes ago, Amazingasian said:

MSI and ASUS have good RMA departments.

Not Asus

EVGA > MSI > Gigabyte > Asus > Asrock

From good to non existant

From personal experience and surveys. (see signature)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

it depends on your region but gigabyte seems to be pretty good consistently 

my MSI is good from experience. 

intel is also very good, all I had to do was get a box, put the mobo inside, call up dhl and get them to pick it up and a week later the replacement mobo arrived ready to be put into a case that I eventually will buy

idk

Had MSI once, integrated audio stopped working after a month, did nothing to it, had warranty, they wouldn't fix it, got ASUS after that and sticking with it ever since

ASUS RMA'd my GTX 760 because I accidentally added voltage to the GPU fucking it up..

Atleast I got a RMA C:

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

So, seems like everyone has had good experiences with the major brands except ASRock, haha.